Major gameplay bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major gameplay bug

most unbalanced game i have ever seen, no penalities for attacking lower levels, if you dont join a server when it started you gonna have a bad time getting on the same level as evry1 else, and there are those saddist people that only attack people at least 5 levels under them to be sure they win, and that without any penalty, even cashing, like they like to call it here, doesnt do squat

i started on S3, its boring as hell, no challanges at all (PVP wise),a nd if there would be one its so unbalanced that you dont even make a chance

Can you be a little more specific? What part of the game displeases you (Battlegrounds, Wilds, Duels, Arena, GB/GW)?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMukke View Post
      most unbalanced game i have ever seen, no penalities for attacking lower levels, if you dont join a server when it started you gonna have a bad time getting on the same level as evry1 else, and there are those saddist people that only attack people at least 5 levels under them to be sure they win, and that without any penalty, even cashing, like they like to call it here, doesnt do squat

i started on S3, its boring as hell, no challanges at all (PVP wise),a nd if there would be one its so unbalanced that you dont even make a chance
      its BG isnt it ? there is penalty , dryad buff .. quit if u cant accept the gameplay
      S3 is release not long after S1 and S2 , so u just start play at S3 2 weeks ago or what ?
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Working...
      X