Change cut off time for Duel ranking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change cut off time for Duel ranking

Why in the world is the cut off 5 am for an east coast server? I routinely go to sleep 20-40 slots higher then when I wake up at 6:30. Why not move the cut off to some time that makes sense, like midnight or, even better, 10:30 (figure that is right after the last world boss). Sure there would be much more activity as people fought for slots, but that seems like a good thing. Plus it means people who elect to play on an east coast server and actually live on the east coast wouldnt be penalized.

I second this. I would go to bed in the top 10 and end up getting in the 20s, once even went from 8 to 35.

Players buff up and fight for their spot in the last few minutes and your ghost character sucks compared to your main one. I just beat the top archer cashers on my server in a duel with a 27k BR at level 50 and they are 33k BR at 55-56.

The closing time should not be dungeon reset but at a more suitable hour when people that are not from Indonesia (we have a lot of these from here) can be online.

Comment

I completely agree with this. All it does is penalize the people who are actually in the region the server is hosted in.

Why don't they make it at the same time as ToA reset?

Comment

I wish the cutoff time was *random* to dissuade sniping.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          I wish the cutoff time was *random* to dissuade sniping.
          This is by far the best suggestion.
          +1 to this.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

nope, i like it like this. i'm playing in gmt server, my location is gmt+7.
            because if it changes to after toa reset, it will be 7am in here. on that time istill stuck in the train, can't do nothing to protect my rank, or try to grab higher rank before reward.
            with this time setting, arena rewards will be given at around 12.15 to 12.18pm. its lunch break time for me, so i can spend 30 mins for arena before i get my lunch.

so, -1

Comment

the trouble is that if you change the time, it will penalise other people and they will come into the forums and complain how its unfair to them....

there is a saying, you can please some of the people some of the time and nobody all of the time, however create a forum and everybody will be happy to complain about how they are not pleased

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                the trouble is that if you change the time, it will penalise other people and they will come into the forums and complain how its unfair to them....

there is a saying, you can please some of the people some of the time and nobody all of the time, however create a forum and everybody will be happy to complain about how they are not pleased
                Thing is if your in the right server for your time the rewards are given out at 5am there should be nothing happening that early on any server everything needs to be based on the server time and 5am people are sleeping so the time needs to change to midnight for the server instead or randomize it during the day when people are awake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post

At 5am you should be sleeping, not playing wartune -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                    At 5am you should be sleeping, not playing wartune -.-
                    Well, to bad people that play wartune aren't from one location only.
                    On my case it's 5pm not 5am, so I can just wonder around to keep my rank safe while the other sleeping.

S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

+1 i always thought the reset of dungeons and stamina should be swapped with tree reset. Knowing the bounties of energizing tree usually is none by the time of game reset. Since you done all with tree reset. The midnight time for arena set should be good thing too.

Comment

Working...
                      X