the new reindeer mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new reindeer mount

the player in question, got the reindeer in a unique way.... she was saving her training whips til she turned level 40, and with the quest that gives you 3 christmas shards for every two whips used, she gained the shards very quickly...lol.... using 180 whips and having to stop every two whips to collect the shards from the quest, was interesting to listen to...

so it can be very easy for a non casher to get the mount if they have the right circumstances at the right time

the stats are

str 10
    int 10
    end 10
    arm 10
    max stats level + 5
    mount str + 300

Click image for larger version

Name:	reindeer.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1733915

i dont have 180 whips laying around right now and i bet most players dont either

now what is 'she' going to do with the 200+ free christmas shards she might get from the daily quests, exchange for gold or gem boxes?

anyway most players cant get high amounts of whips so quickly unless they are (vip &) in one of the top guilds, on the participation list winning guild battles regularly. just saying

Comment

I think the op is a dam liar it is nearly impossible to get 300 shards for the mount unless one is doing crazy ballens per day. Only way to get that many whips too is if ur guild is the top guild and win each and everytime i wars.

Fail post.

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
        I think the op is a dam liar it is nearly impossible to get 300 shards for the mount unless one is doing crazy ballens per day. Only way to get that many whips too is if ur guild is the top guild and win each and everytime i wars.

Fail post.

alter can give around 2-3 whips aday if your very lucky.

guild battles 10 each victory, they might've won some.

then your daily 1 for 95 devotion, you shouldnt say someone is a liar witouth real facts.

he doesnt even say which server this is, she might've been saving them for weeks already.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

kadrina pretty fail troll ...

the thread starter didnt say that her guild didnt win guild battles and u dont know how long she is saving.. guess who fail posted son ?

Comment

Actually unless you skipped some of the Thanksgiving event (entirely possible) it would be impossible to save up 180 whips. Maybe she skipped that event. I dont know. I do know I started saving in anticipation the next holiday event would use training whips and only had 64 or so on hand. Still should be enough. I'm over 200 now, and between GB and the two events will easily have over the 300 needed.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
              Actually unless you skipped some of the Thanksgiving event (entirely possible) it would be impossible to save up 180 whips. Maybe she skipped that event. I dont know. I do know I started saving in anticipation the next holiday event would use training whips and only had 64 or so on hand. Still should be enough. I'm over 200 now, and between GB and the two events will easily have over the 300 needed.
              Well he did say she just turned lvl 40, so there was no way for her to use it during thanksgiving.

Comment

I am pretty sure i read his entire post, the lvs he posted gave it away. lvl 40? how the hell are you at lvl 40 and have that amount of whips, reading lvs of kids today fail so hard. Lvl 40 would be she would be on one of the new servers or possible an old server and would have delayed her lvl up by months.

Other than that, unless she knows a secret to guild altar wheel it would have been impossible to do so.

Comment

Under lvl 40, she still got that whip.
                  Many player in my server that under lvl 40 still stacking whip becouse they can't use it.
                  So, it's possible
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by R25712627 View Post
                    alter can give around 2-3 whips aday if your very lucky.
                    My level 6 altar has not given me one in doing all 18 attempts every day for over a week. And I have only ever got 3 or 4 since the patch released mounts. Fail.

A player in my guild claimed he heard about it and saved up his whips for a very long time to get rheindeer first day and he was in the second best guild and then the top guild for the 2 weeks prior to event starting, and just joined my guild. He could just be making it up as he is one of the heaviest cashers on the server but it doesn't matter to me. It is easily possible to get 300 shards before the event ends with no balens.
                    Last edited by R24877577; 12-16-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

If you attend and complete all events (alchemies not needed), you only need *60* whips.

Comment

ok.... witch was collecting the mount whips from the alter ( guild spins ) and daily devotion, and guild wars ( where the majority of the whips came from )

20 shards came from the pillage and plunder quest that gives you 10 shards a time, and the heart of a gladiator quest gives 10 shards a time, mount training gives 3 shards for every two whips used.....

we both play on server 44, I am the only one that has vip and balens, neither of us can do the free balens as they are not available in our country so there was no free balens involved..... witch may get vip for a month and balens, from me as a xmas gift, but currently she has not and never has balens or vip.... and shes sitting on over 100 vip tokens that she can not use and nags me about
                        Last edited by Ratty_Da_Nom; 12-16-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                          ok.... witch was collecting the mount whips from the alter ( guild spins ) and daily devotion, and guild wars ( where the majority of the whips came from )

20 shards came from the pillage and plunder quest that gives you 10 shards a time, and the heart of a gladiator quest gives 10 shards a time, mounting training gives 3 shards for every two whips used...
                          Correction, Pillage and Plunder just give you 10 shard. Dungeon Slayer give you another 10 shard every day.
                          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                          IGN - Vein

Comment

correct, but she did them for more then one day, ergo the 20 shards from the pillage and plunder quest that gives 10 shards..

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                              I am pretty sure i read his entire post, the lvs he posted gave it away. lvl 40? how the hell are you at lvl 40 and have that amount of whips, reading lvs of kids today fail so hard. Lvl 40 would be she would be on one of the new servers or possible an old server and would have delayed her lvl up by months.

Other than that, unless she knows a secret to guild altar wheel it would have been impossible to do so.

The player that was posted about JUST turned level 40, therefore all whips gained from anything done since account creation were unable to be used. I'm sorry but did you forget to turn your brain on before posting today?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
                              X