A Marriage System <3
    You can marry another char and then they could help you in battles
    The players can give each other a ring that could boost stats
    E.g
    Copper Ring-Stats +10
    Silver Ring- Stats+ 30
    Gold Ring- Stats +50
    Diamond Ring-Stats+ 75
    You can also have ceremonies where others can come watch the marriage and gift the couple with gold which could be converted into gifts for the couple
    E.g
    Every 50k gold contributed the couple gets a marriage box
    (marriage box contains 5 mount training whips and 10 soul crystals)
    Of course all that i have mentioned can be changed depending what you guys think but this is just an idea
    Thanks
    S48-Hallow

Lineage2 has that in its game so i don,t think they are going to copy something form there sounds good but i dont think it will fly

Comment

its a pretty descent idea but its sure up to wartune to change the details

Comment

I think it's a lovely idea since there's some couples who play wartune together..or there are some players who fall in love each other bcoz of wartune..LOL
        I wish wartune could add the couple or the marriage features

Comment

Please no. I can just see the drama that comes with it now.

Comment

In most MMOs that have this feature, players treat it as a buff to be had and not for the 'feature' it represents. Players will simply find someone to 'friend++' with and get married for the stat boost. That's it.

Comment

you forget the wartunes divorce court where we can all sit around, eating popcorn and watching people argue over who cast the wrong spell or who was getting to close to the knight in the void or spending too much time in the catacombs......

seriously tho, what is it with marriage in games,... can't people play games for the fun of it without needing the ** of net relationships and marriages....

Comment

Not a bad idea I say. Most of the MMORPG's have the marriage function, and it is nice. You can marry someone you like not necessarily your girlfriend, also 7 wives would sound better, like the Arabians you know ? I'd take 10, Muhahaha.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
                  Not a bad idea I say. Most of the MMORPG's have the marriage function, and it is nice. You can marry someone you like not necessarily your girlfriend, also 7 wives would sound better, like the Arabians you know ? I'd take 10, Muhahaha.
                  can i take 7 husbands? i can make my own harem then.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                    can i take 7 husbands? i can make my own harem then.
                    Umm, I do not know if you can handle 7 husbands, but I surely can handle 10 wives.. *Evil laugh*

Leaving the jokes aside, I do think it is a good idea.
                    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-17-2012, 08:13 AM.

Feel free to join

Comment

not a bad idea just a small exceptions

i think proposing to someone with a copper ring is by far the most stupidest thing

just need 2 rings

1 is platinum and 1 is diamond

diamond ring is for balens which gives 100 all base stats (power,defense,intellect,endurance,charisma) with a bonus of 2% insrease to all secondary stats (pattk,mattk,pdef,mdef,Hp,crit,block,troop count)

Platinum is for gold (a ridiculous amount) of 20 k guild contributions (only sold in lvl 10 guild shop) and it gives 100 to all base stats too and gives 1% insrease to all secondary stats

a married couple can do dual catacombs (too hard for u alone then do with ur spouse heheh bet the mages will be popular)
                      '
                      Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
                      lol u wanna make a harem out of this game ?

NO WAY

u can only marry 1 person at a time

the married couple gets devotions points each time they do something together such as

catacombs,MPD,campaign and duels

every 100 devotions points u get a title (total of 5 titles)

100 points - true love
                      200 points - soul mates
                      300 points - best pair
                      400 points - love birds
                      500 points - eternal love

higher ur title the greater the bonus

true love - 100 points to all secondary stats
                      soul mates - 200 points to all secondary stats
                      best pair - 10% more damage to opponent
                      love birds - 20% less damage from opponent
                      eternal love - total invincibility for 2 turns (chance to activate it is 30% during battle)

the bonus works like the friendliness bonus '

like if u have soul mates u get 100 points of true love and 100 more points and adding it total as 200 points to secondary stats

same way

so if u have eternal love then u can have 200 points to all secondary stats 10% more damage to opponent and 20% less damage from opponent also the eternal love bonus

all bonus is only useable in
                      campaign,MPD,catacombs,duels

it cannot be used in GA,BG,GW or any guild events also it cannot be used in wilds

also if u wanna divorce then u can simply get a divorce letter from arena shop for 5k insignia

simple right
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Lol.
                        If this really implented, I want a system where we can change our gender too.
                        I want that stat boost, but my patner and me both using male char.

Or that will be legally do on wartune? XP
                        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                        IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                          Lol.
                          If this really implented, I want a system where we can change our gender too.
                          I want that stat boost, but my patner and me both using male char.

Or that will be legally do on wartune? XP
                          if the chinese implement this then it will happen
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The whole notion seems silly; however, if system is created may the game be progressive and allow same sex parterships...ha opens a whole new can of worms.

Comment

Its up to r2 but thanks for all ur thoughts guys

Comment

Working...
                              X