Why You Let Servers Die

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why You Let Servers Die

One issue that bothers a lot of us is that our servers are rappidly dying... Why wartune lets servers die ? Iam on s69 4th week of server and more then half server is dead and now we have less attempts in Dungeons just one attempt in Cata , 20 bountys and 100 stamina for campaign so we have to wait for arena or WB to do something cause GW is pointless when all 50-60 ppl that are active are in 2-3 guilds so GW is dead already...I liked the mounts , wings and stuff but ppl need more at least return Cata to 3 attempts and make Battle Grounds twice a day lets say at Europe server at 8am when u have nothing and we wait for 6 hours for an event . This game will be awsome if u guys listen to us too.I dont mind the new servers cause it gives ppl the opportunity to start over and become stronger without making the same mistakes but help us too play in our own servers dont forget us plz ...So just consider two additions 1. more attempts in 1 event ( Cata, Arena or Mp Dungeons) and 2. Battlegrounds 2-3 hours after server reset.And a cool otional one make a monthly event with the top Guilds of server to fight each other the 1st of each compete with other servers that would be something...

Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

1) Would you prefer 2 attempts at catacombs or 1 attempts with double rewards (experience and gems) using crypt keys? I'm sure many of us would rather 1 attempt with double rewards. Saves time.

2) Would you prefer 5 attempts at MP dungeons or 3 attempts with rewards being almost doubled (experience and items) ? I'm sure many of us would rather 3 attempts than 5. Saves time.

I think the changes made are good for us players. Not many of us can play the game for 12 hours a day, and those changes "streamline" the game. Good job.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

well then i believe u are a blitz player and i never said anything bout rewards besides the rewards of Cata are depending on the Crypt key which u buy so i dont think they would remove it second the rewards u say in dungeons are uselless unless ur lucky and get a crypt key or something similar the exp hasnt changed though from the previous update besides im 9lvl vip player so my exp is higher... so i dont see ur point
      Wartune

Blade Hunter

Comment

I prefer to have some tasks to do per day and then when I'm done, I'll go outside and enjoy my real life.
        Why would you spend 12 hours a day on the computer?
        Suppose now, if you have 100 attempts on Single-Player Dungeon and 300 attempts on Multiplayer dungeon, would you play them all?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

i think u havent read the thread im not asking for 100 attempts lol just a bit more action more events would be better like the second BG so players who stay on server do more
          Wartune

Blade Hunter

Comment

I am a veteran gamer and from experience, I can tell you that the retention rate of players is only about 10% by the time people hit 45..... hence you see a lot of server merges....

giving more dungeon and catacomb attempts will not increase the retention rate of players, as much of the issue rests on the game dynamics, itself and many players struggle to get the required resources for gear... and while insignia is easy to get, its only easy if you are in the right place at the right times.....

the biggest issue with the game is that people level far too fast then end up being too high leveled and struggling to complete level sets, and thats cos they struggle to get the gold and daru for enchanting and troop leveling, they can not get enuf kyanite for the academy.... and they end up being farmed for honour by players in areas like the battleground......something that is happening on the non casher account I have.....

GW are the same, there is the same guilds in the same final positions week after week... well except for the top guilds dirty tactic of kicking their members so they can go to their sister guild, then after the battle, they return to the main guild.. and thats simply a delibrate attempt to control the GW wars, in the same way that they take turns at being the top ranked player in the duel arena each time,

its those types of issues that are the reason that servers are dying so much....players are getting disheartened by the way things happen on the servers, the way that cashers can buy a advantage, then use that advantage to ruin game play for others.... the unbalanced nature of the BG....

I am a cash player, tho I stick to a budget, lol... and its the non cashers that I feel for, as they are the majority of the players of wartunes and the ones that are quitting so much.. tho on my server, a good number of cash players have also quit for the same reasons....

Comment

You're asking for more attempts at dungeons; you said 100 stamina is not enough.
              You're asking for more bounty quests; you said 20 attempts is not enough.

For the above, I think they are fine as it is.

For another time-slot at BG, I support this. +1
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
                well then i believe u are a blitz player and i never said anything bout rewards besides the rewards of Cata are depending on the Crypt key which u buy so i dont think they would remove it second the rewards u say in dungeons are uselless unless ur lucky and get a crypt key or something similar the exp hasnt changed though from the previous update besides im 9lvl vip player so my exp is higher... so i dont see ur point
                actually cata exps is FIXED no matter what VIP lvl. also crypt key drop in altar beside chest.
                btw AFK is back. so u got to choose whether u want to blitz or just AFK.
                as for me with a bit lousy connection. i'll prefer blitzing rather than AFK.
                and for what condorhero said.. i have to agree.. come on we got some real life. lol
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                  the reason that servers are dying so much....players are getting disheartened by the way things happen on the servers, the way that cashers can buy a advantage, then use that advantage to ruin game play for others.... the unbalanced nature of the BG....
                  Getting side-tracked here, but I do agree that those cashers use the advantage to ruin the gaming experience for others (light cashers, non-cashers) accelerate the rate at which servers die.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

I am a veteran gamer and from experience, I can tell you that the retention rate of players is only about 10% by the time people hit 45..... hence you see a lot of server merges....

giving more dungeon and catacomb attempts will not increase the retention rate of players, as much of the issue rests on the game dynamics, itself and many players struggle to get the required resources for gear... and while insignia is easy to get, its only easy if you are in the right place at the right times.....

the biggest issue with the game is that people level far too fast then end up being too high leveled and struggling to complete level sets, and thats cos they struggle to get the gold and daru for enchanting and troop leveling, they can not get enuf kyanite for the academy.... and they end up being farmed for honour by players in areas like the battleground......something that is happening on the non casher account I have.....

GW are the same, there is the same guilds in the same final positions week after week... well except for the top guilds dirty tactic of kicking their members so they can go to their sister guild, then after the battle, they return to the main guild.. and thats simply a delibrate attempt to control the GW wars, in the same way that they take turns at being the top ranked player in the duel arena each time,

its those types of issues that are the reason that servers are dying so much....players are getting disheartened by the way things happen on the servers, the way that cashers can buy a advantage, then use that advantage to ruin game play for others.... the unbalanced nature of the BG....

I am a cash player, tho I stick to a budget, lol... and its the non cashers that I feel for, as they are the majority of the players of wartunes and the ones that are quitting so much.. tho on my server, a good number of cash players have also quit for the same reasons....
                    the real major why people quit this game is not what u stated above.
                    but TIMEZONE EVENT n STUFF.
                    i live in GMT+8 and of course it will b suitable for oceanic server.. *yeah if i don't work*
                    i was in US server too before and yeah.. sleeping time = event time . so no sleep = no work
                    now i'm in european server.. miss some wb1 and first half of arena. but at least i just need to wake up earlier for guild war till last wb.
                    it was lucky arena only 30 attempts.. can b finished in 30 mins or so.

but yeah another time for BG would be good +1
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

was not side tracking, i was addressing what he was saying about the servers dying......lol

I am a insane gamer, and i play for 16 hours a day, every day ( I am retired ) but there are times that i am struggling to do some things cos most of my day is spent helping other players with their gear, advice and dungeon runs, cos many of them are finding it harder to get others to run the dungeons...

with the changes like extra runs, it would benefit players like me and only make me stronger and more powerful... but its still not going to benefit the people that can not do all the extra runs.....and that has to be taken into consideration.....and the only thing worse than a player that is struggling to get shards when they are being bullied, is a player that is struggling to do all of their catacomb runs and dungeon runs....

3 x catacomb runs, would take me 2 hours ( blitzing up to level 80 )
                      5 MP dungeon runs would take me up to another 2 hours ( finding people for runs and doing the runs )
                      stamina regain would take 2 hours
                      solo dungeon runs would take me another hour to hour and a half

and thats not counting the world bosses, duel arena, GW, cross server arena, plundering, farming etc.....

Comment

Guys u knew that this is a paying game dont u? and i was just making suggestion and was asking for ur suggestions
                        Wartune

Blade Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
                          Guys u knew that this is a paying game dont u? and i was just making suggestion and was asking for ur suggestions
                          depends on situation.
                          they called it free to play but pay to b no 1..

paying game = where u need to pay to play the game.

just like other advertisement with software.. free to download but pay to use it.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

was not side tracking, i was addressing what he was saying about the servers dying......lol

I am a insane gamer, and i play for 16 hours a day, every day ( I am retired ) but there are times that i am struggling to do some things cos most of my day is spent helping other players with their gear, advice and dungeon runs, cos many of them are finding it harder to get others to run the dungeons...

with the changes like extra runs, it would benefit players like me and only make me stronger and more powerful... but its still not going to benefit the people that can not do all the extra runs.....and that has to be taken into consideration.....and the only thing worse than a player that is struggling to get shards when they are being bullied, is a player that is struggling to do all of their catacomb runs and dungeon runs....

3 x catacomb runs, would take me 2 hours ( blitzing up to level 80 )
                            5 MP dungeon runs would take me up to another 2 hours ( finding people for runs and doing the runs )
                            stamina regain would take 2 hours
                            solo dungeon runs would take me another hour to hour and a half

and thats not counting the world bosses, duel arena, GW, cross server arena, plundering, farming etc.....
                            This is exactly my point. I didn't spell it all out, but yes, this is the gist of it.
                            Assuming we all have normal lives to lead, we can spend 3-4 hours on a game. So the game should be designed for duration like that.
                            If you have too many things/events to do/attend, then it'll only benefit those who have 12 hours to spend per day, while killing off the rest of the competition.

For now, I think the duration is about right.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                            X