Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Delete friends reminder system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete friends reminder system

Hey guys

since most of our friends either end up quiting the game or switching to another server we most of the time end up with friends who are offline and probably will never come on

so i propose a system which automatically reminds us of players who have been offline for a long period

for example if u have a friend or a bunch of friends offline for more than 20 days or 30 days u will get a notification from ur friends list to delete them and add new ones

kinda like how in guild interface we have a way to see how long a person has been offline

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK

THANK U
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Would be nice to see when your friends were last online, like you do with guild, i went through my list and the friends who were level 1 in friendship i just deleted those who were offline. But it be nicer to have an easier systems, so i give +1 for this .

Comment

+1 to this

Comment

It's a good idea so then when your friends list is full and you want new friends on you won't have to keep your friends list full with people who barley come on.
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

i like the idea alot you are so smart add me to the idea but is it real can we use it right now

Comment

I was wondering how to delete ppl that arent active and this system is very promising.
            I hope someone from R2 see this.
            CRCSUX
            Knight
            S50

Comment

I had the same idea pritty much but it was like the guild timer of last log in but yeah im all for it put me in a a +1

Comment

Originally posted by pretty18277 View Post
                i like the idea alot you are so smart add me to the idea but is it real can we use it right now
                we can't use it right now since its not implemented yet

the reason i posted the suggestion is so that someone implements this
                Originally posted by Silversling001 View Post
                I had the same idea pritty much but it was like the guild timer of last log in but yeah im all for it put me in a a +1
                the reason i am suggesting a reminder and not a count down is because there might be some friends who are on vacation or might have other jobs and they might not be on right

now those friends won't like it when they see that they were deleted when they do come

so this just reminds u to delete the following players
                those whom u want can be kept with u until they come back
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                X