Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Jewels bonus set stat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewels bonus set stat

My point is that ,as of now, our + atck jewels (trinket slots) in the game are ''anti-archer'' items. Almost the whole population of mages and knights equip will destroyer astral anyway. So - crit % chance stats only help knights and mages. Someone may ask , why not having them reduce mgc dmg ? Or maybe reduce reflect dmg from knight's reverse damage skill ? These provided bonus set stats for + atck jewels have to be changed to something universal .

Originally posted by R24131631 View Post
    My point is that ,as of now, our + atck jewels (trinket slots) in the game are ''anti-archer'' items. Almost the whole population of mages and knights equip will destroyer astral anyway. So - crit % chance stats only help knights and mages. Someone may ask , why not having them reduce mgc dmg ? Or maybe reduce reflect dmg from knight's reverse damage skill ? These provided bonus set stats for + atck jewels have to be changed to something universal .
    well u can equip goddess blessing

as far as i see its good as it is

we have something for mages and knights

archers already have the annoying advantage of balanced defense and critical strikes

we need a way to squash them

we have an anti archer
    an anti mage
    and an anti knight so we are all balanced
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      well u can equip goddess blessing

as far as i see its good as it is

we have something for mages and knights

archers already have the annoying advantage of balanced defense and critical strikes

we need a way to squash them

we have an anti archer
      an anti mage
      and an anti knight so we are all balanced
      Sorry but your answer is unrelated .
      I am talking about the bonus -% crit recieve chance you get from the jewel set and you re talking about astrals so no comment.
      Anti mage and anti knight ? what is this can i get to know ? Becasue there is no other set of jewels there other than the one that serves solely against archers in practice

Comment

I like the idea of having our options on the trinkets. Hell, It would be badass if we could refine not just the stats but the default bonus received upon equipping 2 trinkets, but that would be asking too much.

Comment

Thats the whole point having more options as to what we need for our class not something that is preset. Not that being preset is inherently bad but it is when it is clearly working only against a specific class

Comment

Thats the whole point having more options as to what we need for our class not something that is preset. Not that being preset is inherently bad but it is when it is clearly working only against a specific class
            This is by design. Oversimplified, it's a rock-paper-scissors scenario.

Comment

Sorry but your answer is unrelated .
              I am talking about the bonus -% crit recieve chance you get from the jewel set and you re talking about astrals so no comment.
              Anti mage and anti knight ? what is this can i get to know ? Becasue there is no other set of jewels there other than the one that serves solely against archers in practice
              if we have damage reduction jewels then the point of knights will forever be taken since a tanker is the person who gets the least amount of damage (tenacity skill)

anti crit is not an anti archer but an anti class

it works even on mages

there are DPS mages and since those mages crit too

we need something to defend

knights also crit (on a rare bases)

the point is that critical is a secondary stat its not something which is special for archers

archers just have skills which puts critical strikes to best use

anti crit is a stat most useful in PVE since it makes the mobs crit a bit low and mobs like fayden (the grimm reaper guy) or the worm boss crit extremely low

in PVP due to the fact archers have almost 100% chance to crit
              a small reduction is not gonna be something that makes alot of changes

jewels are just a small part of the game they are not ur complete game set

simply bringing one small factor of the game and saying this is against this specific class is really weird since most of the players are okay with the fact we have a balanced class and game play

PS: when i said we have an anti mage and anti knight i did not mean it as in they are bonus in jewels

i meant they are in our equipment

PVP equipment has something thats against mages (also can be reversed)

knights have disadvantages in their defense since they lack MDEF but are overpowered with High HP
              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-18-2012, 11:33 PM.
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Basic point being mages and knights have an advantage here vs archers becasue almost all of them use the will destroyer astral. So an archer vs a mage/knight with will destroyer gains nothing from this particular set bonus because they wouldnt crit anyway cause of the astral ... thats all i m saying.

I know very well the classes and their particular strengths and weaknesses .

We re just suggesting things.

Comment

Crit rate of archer is the number problem right now of high lvl archer.. I read the post of one high lvl archer here w/ i think 3k + crit rate but still he said that he still crit 1/4 times in pvp.. Wew thats bad.. Crit rate of archer should be increase..

Comment

Working...
                  X