Christmas Presents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Presents

What we got is snow covered cities. And loading time for everything. What we expect is boxes containing socketing rods, gem transposers, wings, crypt keys, such items limited only to cashers. Just my opinion. Worthless update ever.

Since this is not a suggestion, neither a feedback thread was moved to Game discussion.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
      Since this is not a suggestion, neither a feedback thread was moved to Game discussion.
      it is a feedback

he is saying he was expecting gifts from santa but unfortunately he just got a whole lot of snow
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
        While I appreciate you moving this thread from the suggestion forum, we really do not need more complaint threads flooding the general forums. Might I suggest that these kind of threads be simply deleted in the future? If that is possible of course, or perhaps locked. Thank you.
        [S26] Level 48 Archer DevilAnse
        GUILD: GhosTs
        US East Coast

"Not even Death can save you from ME!" ~Diablo

Comment

yes delete this!

Comment

Originally posted by R23070404 View Post
            What we got is snow covered cities. And loading time for everything. What we expect is boxes containing socketing rods, gem transposers, wings, crypt keys, such items limited only to cashers. Just my opinion. Worthless update ever.
            Maintenance is tonight, and christmas is 5 days from now.

Comment

Originally posted by R23070404 View Post
              Technically the poll didn't say we are getting any presents. All it stated was asking what item we want more. That can just mean more options to buy things for balens in the shop or higher chance of getting them in the guild blessing wheel/vip wheel, or just the fact they want statistics on what items ppl want for the future. Never did the GM state we are getting xmas presents. If something comes then great! but if not don't get your hopes up bc we were never promised anything. Lastly, xmas isn't for 5 days from now anyway. If we are going to get something wouldn't it make sense to get your xmas gift on xmas?

Comment

white background and green font.. too striking colour...
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i like all the snow maybe some christmas background music would be an easy add

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian777651 View Post
                    i like all the snow maybe some christmas background music would be an easy add
                    Any Christmas background music would add to lag. So no thanks.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                    X