Battle ground level difference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ground level difference

Please change battle grounds from 20 levels range to 10 levels range.
    Battle ground range idea:
    20-30
    31-40
    41-50
    etc.

It's frustrating when your a level 42 and the high level 55 plus people farm you like an animal.
    It reaches a point where it completly ruins the fun.

Argolis S27

there has been alot of feed-back about it, it helps using the search button first.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

no matter how you change the battleground, you will always have the honour farmers and the afkers, ... splitting the battleground will not fix that aspect, but it can result in battlegrounds where there are only 2-4 people due to level

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
        no matter how you change the battleground, you will always have the honour farmers and the afkers, ... splitting the battleground will not fix that aspect, but it can result in battlegrounds where there are only 2-4 people due to level
        finally someone with sense
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Just wait till we get the cross server battlegrounds. Then there should be more people around your level. That won't come for awhile though since china servers just got that patch I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Just wait till we get the cross server battlegrounds. Then there should be more people around your level. That won't come for awhile though since china servers just got that patch I believe.
            Where did you hear about cross server BG? I sthis for real?

Comment

Originally posted by R25370015 View Post
              Where did you hear about cross server BG? I sthis for real?
              It's real.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                They could throw players a bone and split it by level just once as I agree all the splits that the OP mentioned would render some BGs a virtual ghost town.

However, I still fail to understand why players AFK at BG as it makes no sense. Maybe I could accept lazy or ragequit but in the (super) long run, you need every decent item you can get your hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  They could throw players a bone and split it by level just once as I agree all the splits that the OP mentioned would render some BGs a virtual ghost town.

However, I still fail to understand why players AFK at BG as it makes no sense. Maybe I could accept lazy or ragequit but in the (super) long run, you need every decent item you can get your hands on.

people tend to get dis-encouraged if they get killed alot by high lvl, so they afk and get the rest of honour from guild battles, also if you achieve crusader rank and you get higher honour then the title, and then die, you lose honour, so people tend to afk to avoid those situations.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post

Simple they login during their working hrs. cant play because of the timing, but can login and afk to get the minimum honors and rewards
                    The events timing is the major problem for many players tat got a job, they need to follow the events to advance because they have only limited time to spare in the game.
                    So those afkes is either players tats is to tired to play after a whole day work or r working when the events started.
                    Serenity
                    SteelLord
                    Singapore

Comment

First I was gonna say, good idea, but then again it would kind of spoil the fun.
                      It's always hunter and hunted, no matter what. I'm lvl 47, and I love it, when people run away from me, I think it's really funny,
                      but in the end, I got to do the same thing, if I see some stronger players.

Sure, when you just hit 40, its really frustrating to be the weakest at first. But it gets better, trust me

Comment

lvl 46 here, with lvl 52 mages with epic gear running around isnt exactly fun when they only target knights they know who to kill?

Level 44.

Comment

Hmm, ok, goood point. Here on server 68 there are only a couple of players above 50, so it's not that bad.

Allright, so I'd say, if they make it cross-server, so there's enough players for every category, then I'm for it.
                          Changed my mind ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post
                            Hmm, ok, goood point. Here on server 68 there are only a couple of players above 50, so it's not that bad.

Allright, so I'd say, if they make it cross-server, so there's enough players for every category, then I'm for it.
                            Changed my mind ^^

i can admitt, it can be fun when the teams are actualy of "equall" strength, but sometimes, the teams are so biased or put togather unfairly, that one dominates the other, which makes the game soon enough dull and boring, as you have not even one chance to get the crystrals.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post

Changed my mind ^^
                              if the brackets still 40-80, you might ended into bg full of 60s.

Comment

Working...
                              X