Daru option for bounty hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daru option for bounty hall

Instead of gaining EXP have the option to switch to gaining similar amounts of Daru.

Originally posted by Kerrsley View Post
    Instead of gaining EXP have the option to switch to gaining similar amounts of Daru.
    not a bad idea but instead of EXP

why not switch gold for daru since gold can become daru anyway

EXP and daru or EXP and gold ur choice
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Kerrsley View Post
      EXP seems like a pretty good idea to me. Considering that you can get at least 2k daru (increased by 1k per 10 levels) per wandering managog, daru is a pretty abundant resource.

If you have the time to wait for bounties, you should have the time to farm wilds too
      Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
      [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

Originally posted by HaxJester View Post
        EXP seems like a pretty good idea to me. Considering that you can get at least 2k daru (increased by 1k per 10 levels) per wandering managog, daru is a pretty abundant resource.

If you have the time to wait for bounties, you should have the time to farm wilds too
        At high levels, Daru is not an abundant resource. You need 2million + darus to upgrade your knights once you hit 50+, so 6k darus in Erandel is not abundant.
        That said, not every resource should be equal. I think Bounty Hall should still only give EXP.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          At high levels, Daru is not an abundant resource. You need 2million + darus to upgrade your knights once you hit 50+, so 6k darus in Erandel is not abundant.
          That said, not every resource should be equal. I think Bounty Hall should still only give EXP.
          At higher levels you need 22m + exp to level, I think those ratios are pretty in favor of daru being more abundant than EXP in proportion to the amount needed to advance.
          Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
          [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

Working...
          X