Cross Server Matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Matching

I'm a level 34 Knight (with 93% near leveled up) BUT Since i'm working i can't attend Cross Server Arena and GB many times, but i really wants to farm insignias to gain the Ashura's Set Equipment (and you must be knew that all 35s at least have ashura's set complete), i just want to know that the maching in Cross Server Arena is based on BR or Level? If Based on level then i would be facing most of the 35 with the ashura's set ready, should i stop leveling and just focusing on farm insignias or just level to 35? Please give me advice for this, thanks

1- try to join a top guild or trying to get your guild towards the top, guild battles are a great source of insigs/honour.

2- the cross server is usualy based on br.

3- play the game as you want, not as you are forced too, make time for the game but don't sacrefice it for real, just remember it's a game in the end.
    Last edited by Galvon; 12-21-2012, 06:50 PM.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
      1- try to join a top guild or trying to get your guild towards the top, guild battles are a great source of insigs/honour.

2- the cross server is usualy based on br.

3- play the game as you want, not as you are forced too, make time for the game but don't sacrefice it for real, just remember it's a game in the end.
      Thanks for the advice bro, i'll keep that in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
        A summary for all games.

Comment

Working...
        X