Motivation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation

Okay.... I would like to see something. I am tired of being a bully and being bullied, but that's the way it is here. How about....putting people in the same average levels TOGETHER? Yes, I say .... 50k br should be stacked together. And no honor loss if ur crusader or up. I would like some INCENTIVE to try and take out stronger people...the way it is now, I just stay back. Why bother, whats my MOTIVATION? None really, I can't catch up to those who continue to grind. The only people I have caught up with retired. The people I have lapped have retired. I like a challenge, not an impossible mountain. BG? Not interested, I'm level 60 and I just run carts. Why? Gems are better than grinding a billion honor every day. I pretty much now don't care about pvp. Plunder the weak hide from the strong, yawwwwnnnnn. Pve is much more interesting .... I only do the pvp because my devotion forces me too...but i might stop caring about that too, since I can complete cata every day and farm the gems. I would really like to see the arena sets taken out. And the sets in the catacombs taken out. It would be more interesting to have to use the dropped items and the combinations that you could make from different single items. For now, I am going after the pve and I may just say to heck with the devotion. Because pvp is soooo boring, not much skill involved. I get excited when I have a new campaign to do or a new mp dungeon, because then we have to work together. Even other guilds work with our guilds to pool the right players to finish their dungeon runs GB is kinda fun too, but the war tower is way hard, maybe it will become easier when I am level 80 and it will be a race to the tower, lolol. It was an adventure, now its just a long grind, yawn. Although moonden is fun.... for now. Just out of boredom, I will try and make my level 80 rage set and fully equip it with gems I, like a lot of people, would like More fun things to do. Longer campaigns instead of 50 of the same one. 1 long fun campaign with surprises I'd rather do 1 long mp dungeon than 3 of the same too..... give me an hour long dungeon that changes here and there, SURPRISE me ... please!
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

China wants their wall back.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

yep, when you are already high level and (almost) get everything the game could offer, its become soo~~~ boring, i once felt like that too u know :P. You should find friends in game, chatting and making a joke, that will helps .......but the problem is, (almost every) server is dead now, then where are you suppose to find friends XD
      A true winner is the one who could overcome his self

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
        China wants their wall back.
        sorry, make that my level 60 set and fully gem it there is no 80 set as far as i know, I am only level 60

p.s. I just want it more INTERESTING like different ways to equip different equipment instead of being stuck with 'sets' and the same old grind gets booooring.

Wait until you are level 60.... see how much 'fun' it is.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
          Okay.... I would like to see something. I am tired of being a bully and being bullied, but that's the way it is here. How about....putting people in the same average levels TOGETHER? Yes, I say .... 50k br should be stacked together. And no honor loss if ur crusader or up. I would like some INCENTIVE to try and take out stronger people...the way it is now, I just stay back. Why bother, whats my MOTIVATION? None really, I can't catch up to those who continue to grind. The only people I have caught up with retired. The people I have lapped have retired. I like a challenge, not an impossible mountain. BG? Not interested, I'm level 60 and I just run carts. Why? Gems are better than grinding a billion honor every day. I pretty much now don't care about pvp. Plunder the weak hide from the strong, yawwwwnnnnn. Pve is much more interesting .... I only do the pvp because my devotion forces me too...but i might stop caring about that too, since I can complete cata every day and farm the gems. I would really like to see the arena sets taken out. And the sets in the catacombs taken out. It would be more interesting to have to use the dropped items and the combinations that you could make from different single items. For now, I am going after the pve and I may just say to heck with the devotion. Because pvp is soooo boring, not much skill involved. I get excited when I have a new campaign to do or a new mp dungeon, because then we have to work together. Even other guilds work with our guilds to pool the right players to finish their dungeon runs GB is kinda fun too, but the war tower is way hard, maybe it will become easier when I am level 80 and it will be a race to the tower, lolol. It was an adventure, now its just a long grind, yawn. Although moonden is fun.... for now. Just out of boredom, I will try and make my level 80 rage set and fully equip it with gems I, like a lot of people, would like More fun things to do. Longer campaigns instead of 50 of the same one. 1 long fun campaign with surprises I'd rather do 1 long mp dungeon than 3 of the same too..... give me an hour long dungeon that changes here and there, SURPRISE me ... please!
          Well said...on all points.

Comment

Agreed. The grind to catch up with those at the top is impossible. They have high level VIP so they get a lot more exp every day than anyone else. They also have completed the highest levels of crypts and often buy 100% experience scrolls so the gap with the other players in exp gain every day is huge. Just take a look at this on your server rankings in exp gains.

Battlegrounds isn't so much fun now for reasons mentioned in thread after thread about it that keep popping up.

The pvp set does not drop in the multi-player dungeons. Never got a single piece in the 40s, just one in the 30s, and zero in the 50s so far and I am 53. In the 20s I got the 4 set in 2 days of dungeon runs (Back when it was 5 a day) and haven't used crystaloids since. I am only aware of one player on my server who took the pvp set, which is a mage that took the 40 set. PvP set is just far, far easier to acquire and is 5 levels higher than the pve set so more attractive. It would be nice if we wore gear outside the pvp. pve set and the crypt gear but there are zero other options available. The legend pieces was a nice addition to customize things but isn't really worth it much until the 50s or 60s crypt pieces, and frankly it would be nice to have more options so we aren't all the same as each other. For example some that give more rage boosts, some with different stat strengths or higher strengths than ones that boost rage .

Comment

britain want hong kong back.

Comment

Most players on our servers just stack dryads and play spoiler. Yes, that doesn't help your title but the game truly comes down to backing up your honor title with modified BR... or VIP 5++.... or picking your battles, if any, very carefully.

Comment

Working...
                X