Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures showing how HORRIBLE R2Games Customer service is.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might be right
    I just got problem and i'll see how will they take care

Comment

id just open a new ticket and send it to the general suppoort team (always so much better which is weird)
      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by Valkryies View Post
        You might be right
        I just got problem and i'll see how will they take care
        So, 1 week after your post, can you tell us if they took care of your issue?

As a follow up about my beloved scrolls: the next day after I posted those pictures and opened this thread, MAGICALLY, I somehow got a bit of attention from R2 authorities, but as when things are too good to be true, those authorities probably didnt took more than 5 seconds, because I DID get a mail containing scrolls. .......FIVE scrolls.... Meaning whoever sent me the scrolls didnt even BOTHERED reading my first reply to the ticket. Anyway, the next day I got a reply from a R2GM via the ticket system, stating I'd get the items missing + a little compensation, delivery should be in24 hours. Guess what? I'm still waiting for them!!

So I answered the ticket again the following day, stating that I didnt received the 10 scrolls missing now, and of course, neither received that mystery compensation. And of course, back to step one, I got an answer the next day saying the same premade message with that familiar part now about "your ticket is forwarded to the right department blah blah blah"

I'll wait a couple more days, and answer again that cursed ticket, probably with less politeness, as this is getting for the least ironicly stupid now. Screenshots coming soon
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Sooo here is a follow-up of what became the greatest joke of 2013 so far.

I got 5 scrolls YAY! Now only 10 missing! Oh and yeah: back to the start with the very nice premade "forwarding this ticket to the right department". I really love those! Total time wasted for that since initial ticket: over 1 month. What it gave? 33% of what I PAID for so far. Here are screenshots of the follow up tickets I got so far.

And the adventure continues!!

There is something I 100% agree about their premade replies to tickets: our patience REALLY IS needed, actually more than patience, but I'll try and keep my cool and stay polite / civilized
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

This is why i don't pay money to play this game lol

Comment

R2 customer service is sux

Comment

Working...
              X