Regarding Battle Grounds schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Battle Grounds schedule

Many of us here in Saudi Arabia can't play battle grounds because it starts around 7 or 8am. And because the better equipments in this game requires honor points, we can't get any because we have work at 7am onwards.

I would like to suggest a flexible Battlegrounds schedule at 7:00 Server time. So that gamers like us who works in the morning here in Saudi Arabia can join the guild battles at night and not getting kicked in the guild just because we can't play battlegrounds.

We hope to get a word from you guys.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Zen_Adorion View Post
    Many of us here in Saudi Arabia can't play battle grounds because it starts around 7 or 8am. And because the better equipments in this game requires honor points, we can't get any because we have work at 7am onwards.

I would like to suggest a flexible Battlegrounds schedule at 7:00 Server time. So that gamers like us who works in the morning here in Saudi Arabia can join the guild battles at night and not getting kicked in the guild just because we can't play battlegrounds.

Thanks.
    BG has been on for over a few months and if ur complaining now it means ur a newbie and newbies best solution is switch to other server time and see if one of those fit ur time

if the server ur in is the best time then there is nothing that can be done cause R2 has a contract with 7 roads which prevents them from changing event times

so anymore bright ideas with more DETAIL is welcome
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Why dont they implement more event times for the same event the way they do cross server arena? That would give players a chance to do events at a time that may be better for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        R2 has a contract with 7 roads which prevents them from changing event times
        How in the world do you know this? Where can we find information about this so-called "contract" which disallows them from changing the time?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          How in the world do you know this? Where can we find information about this so-called "contract" which disallows them from changing the time?
          Well i don't know where the contract is u have to ask a admin for it but i do remember hearing about something about changing event times is hard for r2 to do since it is against r2 contract with 7 roads

although its not impossible since r2 only has to ask 7 road for the events to split but if it splits i am pretty sure it will be like GA or if its not it will have some thing else to make us hate it
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Well i am from the UK, and the battleground times are a no go for me, has nothing to do with event time contracts at all. They do boss 3 times a day, arena few times a day, why not battlegrounds?

We are 8 hours ahead of the American time used for these events, we also VIP's as well. So a little more flexibility would be nice to see.
            S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by Zen_Adorion View Post

Thanks.
              Can you join guild battles to get honor and insignia? You will get a lot there and does not take long to earn enough for the pvp sets and if you are consistent in going to guild battles you will earn enough honor to purchase the 45 pvp gear in no time.

Comment

im on the east coast.. i joined a europen server just to attend bg.. im sure there's others like me, so if they changed the event time, it's like punishing us, why should we lose out on what we have now to satisfy some others. i would recommand a wider rage of bg times... and anyone can attend 2.. but then again that may cause problems with empty bgs.. or 1 v 1 bgs.. creating problems for honor gathering.. so there is no real solution..
                Last edited by R24437831; 12-29-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X