Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Imperial Commander and Lord divine Medaillon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial Commander and Lord divine Medaillon

while those medaillon arent really weared yet by anyone i see problem whit them in the game balance in the future...
    Only hunter use crit ...replace it by something everyone can use(matk-patk) or anything else really

Block is better for knigth then hunter /mage but AT least it actually does soemthing for them as opposed to crit who is disabled for most mage/knight

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
    while those medaillon arent really weared yet by anyone i see problem whit them in the game balance in the future...
    Only hunter use crit ...replace it by something everyone can use(matk-patk) or anything else really

Block is better for knigth then hunter /mage but AT least it actually does soemthing for them as opposed to crit who is disabled for most mage/knight
    Lord Divine Medallion

Endurance +300

Charisma +200

Block +700

Critical +700

+40% damage to players

-20% damage from players

+10 initial rage against players

Valid for 7 days

Note

The Lord Divine medallion will greatly aid a player in PvP. Given the current understanding of the math behind the game, they will have gained a 21% chance to crit and dodge their opponent, an extra legion of troop health, and 6000 HP. Although the HP stat increase is negligible at such a level, the extra 21% crit and dodge chance can really help a player, especially knights and archers.

There is block useful for knights
    charisma which is useful for mages more than archers or knights

the medallions are balanced for all classes
    besides archers anyway are not gonna make a great deal since we have -% chance to make them crit using trinkets and guardian angel astral
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The Lord Divine medallion will greatly aid a player in PvP. Given the current understanding of the math behind the game, they will have gained a 21% chance to crit and dodge their opponent, an extra legion of troop health, and 6000 HP. Although the HP stat increase is negligible at such a level, the extra 21% crit and dodge chance can really help a player, especially knights and archers.

besides archers anyway are not gonna make a great deal since we have -% chance to make them crit using trinkets and guardian angel astral

What i am saying is that the Crit is an imbalanced stats..not the rest the rest is ok
      hence sayign its imbalenced for archer same as u say .
      but i disagree having -%crit trinket change anything.. they have a 20%crit talent to counter that + most theyre skill give +20% also so they start at 40%-10=30%... the game is already designed around those trinket.
      if crit is change to patk/matk depending on ur class Then it would be totaly balance ...
      ok u can say charisma benefit mage a bit more..so fiew imo and hunter still benefit from it... and this stats do nothing when u got no troop whit u GB/arena3v3
      u can also say knight benefit more from dodge which is right.. but again the hunter/mage still get soem benifice from it...
      crit for hunter=strong stats for mage/knight=NOthing! absolutly nothing

Lord Divine Medallion

Endurance +300

Charisma +200

Block +700

PATK/MATK +300

+40% damage to players

-20% damage from players

D'ont u agree it would be a way better balanced medaillon?
      Agree if u have a lvl 10 guardian Angel (which none one have right) u could drop the base crit for a hunter to -10% but theyre high lvl crit astral will still get that back up to like 30-40%
      Last edited by R22958483; 12-27-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post

What i am saying is that the Crit is an imbalanced stats..not the rest the rest is ok
        hence sayign its imbalenced for archer same as u say .
        but i disagree having -%crit trinket change anything.. they have a 20%crit talent to counter that + most theyre skill give +20% also so they start at 40%-10=30%... the game is already designed around those trinket.
        if crit is change to patk/matk depending on ur class Then it would be totaly balance ...
        ok u can say charisma benefit mage a bit more..so fiew imo and hunter still benefit from it... and this stats do nothing when u got no troop whit u GB/arena3v3
        u can also say knight benefit more from dodge which is right.. but again the hunter/mage still get soem benifice from it...
        crit for hunter=strong stats for mage/knight=NOthing! absolutly nothing

Lord Divine Medallion

Endurance +300

Charisma +200

Block +700

PATK/MATK +300

+40% damage to players

-20% damage from players

D'ont u agree it would be a way better balanced medaillon?
        Agree if u have a lvl 10 guardian Angel (which none one have right) u could drop the base crit for a hunter to -10% but theyre high lvl crit astral will still get that back up to like 30-40%
        then what will archers have?

knights have advantage in heal after dodge so its balance for them

the longer the troops stand the better the chance for mages

archers pretty much don't have high defense nor do they have troop advantage

crit is only usefull for them and it should be only useful for them they need an advantage too they suck once their troops are dead and they melt like wax when they fight mage

the medallion is balanced
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I guess what original poster is trying to say is that singe most mages and knights use will of destroyer astral, the crit stat on medalion is not even used. While archers get to use all of the stats.
          Although this is true, I think it's fine as it is, after all it's players' choice to use will of a destroyer, though I wouldn't mind if they made the crit stat refineable or something, so we could change it to something else.

Comment

U are right, the medalions are biased against mages, they aid knights and archers more

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              U are right, the medalions are biased against mages, they aid knights and archers more
              lol, nice to see someone say that, all the other posts here have been just saying block for knights, crit for archers, but wat about mages?

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                lol, nice to see someone say that, all the other posts here have been just saying block for knights, crit for archers, but wat about mages?
                archers and knights have HP boost in their skills and due to this one main advantage they do not need their power on troops and usually its the mages who pump charisma alot

also if u see my previous posts i did mention charisma is for mages am i right

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  archers and knights have HP boost in their skills and due to this one main advantage they do not need their power on troops and usually its the mages who pump charisma alot

also if u see my previous posts i did mention charisma is for mages am i right
                  however, that charisma boost affects all classes equally, while the other two stats affect knights and archers more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    Lord Divine Medallion

Endurance +300

Charisma +200

Block +700

Critical +700

+40% damage to players

-20% damage from players

Valid for 7 days

Note

Actually this Medallion is useless for mage it your using Enhanced will Destroyer everything else is ok but the crit sucks if you have EWD because it disables crit and gives more base dmg.

Comment

Charisma is not used in guild battle or group arena.
                      Archers can shoot past the troops.
                      Mages can shoot past the troops and aoe everything.
                      All it really makes a significant difference in is dueling knights which is 1 out of 3 classes, and for Necropolis.

Block has a use for mages but more for archers and particularly knights.
                      Crit is useful for archers but mages and knights disable it.

Medallion is biased against mages and particularly favors archers.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                        Charisma is not used in guild battle or group arena.
                        Archers can shoot past the troops.
                        Mages can shoot past the troops and aoe everything.
                        All it really makes a significant difference in is dueling knights which is 1 out of 3 classes, and for Necropolis.

Block has a use for mages but more for archers and particularly knights.
                        Crit is useful for archers but mages and knights disable it.

Medallion is biased against mages and particularly favors archers.
                        so does will destroyer those are biased to archers because they have to crit to gain rage the other classes don't so they lose nothing using will destroyer infact its to good crit damage is 50% increase in damage and crits are not 100% but with a lvl10 will destroyer you get a 50% increase in damage on all your attacks 100% of the time so these medallion's are fine the way they are.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                          so does will destroyer those are biased to archers because they have to crit to gain rage the other classes don't so they lose nothing using will destroyer infact its to good crit damage is 50% increase in damage and crits are not 100% but with a lvl10 will destroyer you get a 50% increase in damage on all your attacks 100% of the time so these medallion's are fine the way they are.
                          well, the difference between the medallion and ewd is that the medallion only offers those stats, while ewd is an astral that can easilly be switched for other things. furthermore if ur going to bring in astrals into this, there are many other astrals that favors critical stats for archers.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                            well, the difference between the medallion and ewd is that the medallion only offers those stats, while ewd is an astral that can easilly be switched for other things. furthermore if ur going to bring in astrals into this, there are many other astrals that favors critical stats for archers.
                            See that bold part right there so we are not talking about the astral then you get 600 crit/block all classes do so there you go its not out of balance.

But you guys are talking about will destroyer because you guys say the 600 crit does nothing for you because you use that astral well no one forces you to use that astral so if you want to use the medallion's to there fullest then don't use that astral.

Why should they change it, because you use that astral thats not a good reason to change them thats like me saying remove magic attack because I don't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                              See that bold part right there so we are not talking about the astral then you get 600 crit/block all classes do so there you go its not out of balance.

But you guys are talking about will destroyer because you guys say the 600 crit does nothing for you because you use that astral well no one forces you to use that astral so if you want to use the medallion's to there fullest then don't use that astral.

Why should they change it, because you use that astral thats not a good reason to change them thats like me saying remove magic attack because I don't use it.
                              even if we did not use will destroyer, the crit boost will still benefit archers more, and block will benefit knights more.

Comment

Working...
                              X