No announcement yet.

Enchanting percentages rigged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a few people have mentioned this OP, there is no way to know for certain what the true percentages are unless you look at the game code which none of us access to.

Comment

One way to look at it is 80% success rate means you have 20% chance to fail EACH time. Your 10th attempt will have 20% chance to fail just like your first.

Comment

Yes, i think it's rigged. Failed too many times at 90% to believe it.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

all luck
          enchanted my lvl 50 leg ring from 12-19 with lvl 8 stones (90% chance) didnt fail once, did 20-27 on lvl 9 stones (100%)

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
            One way to look at it is 80% success rate means you have 20% chance to fail EACH time. Your 10th attempt will have 20% chance to fail just like your first.
            finally a descent man has arrive.. +10

Comment

What i wanna know is..... Why are u people not just using lvl 9 stone and be done with wasting gold on failed enchants?

Comment

Originally posted by Etlevs View Post
                What i wanna know is..... Why are u people not just using lvl 9 stone and be done with wasting gold on failed enchants?
                Because it will cost a fortune to synthesize a lvl 9 luck stone, so if you use lvl 7 or lvl 8 luck stones is cheaper even if you fail 2-3 times. The lvl 9 luck stones are usually used on legendary items of which costs reaches above 400+ gold per enchant

Comment

Luck stones are great for when u r have 100+ of each color and sell em for a buncha golds and can pop that .last. enchant off with it.

But if u want zero fail u hafta have 100%. With 90% chance u could fail the first 10/100 and prolly still fail some thru the next 90.

If its cheaper to fail enchants than to synth some stones, cool hava good day. If its not then id suggest One Hundred Percent Chance. Ezpz gg.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                    Because it will cost a fortune to synthesize a lvl 9 luck stone, so if you use lvl 7 or lvl 8 luck stones is cheaper even if you fail 2-3 times. The lvl 9 luck stones are usually used on legendary items of which costs reaches above 400+ gold per enchant
                    72k gold is not a fortune. If your contribution balance is anemic, then 360 contribution is just the price to avoid risk.

Comment

wasting gold on failed enchants?

Comment

Working...
                      X