Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Implement more (at least 2 more) skill trees...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implement more (at least 2 more) skill trees...

As a mage, I would find it very useful to have 4 skill trees: DPS tree, Healing tree, AoE tree, and Damnation (pvp) tree. I'm content with two skill trees, but 2 or even 1 more skill tree, would be nice.

(Hmmm...on second thought, with all the problems going on with customer service, I'm a bit weary of spending more money.)
    Last edited by daren000; 12-27-2012, 12:20 PM. Reason: Lighbulb went on in my head

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
    As a mage, I would find it very useful to have 4 skill trees: DPS tree, Healing tree, AoE tree, and Damnation (pvp) tree. I'm content with two skill trees, but 2 or even 1 more skill tree, would be nice.

(Hmmm...on second thought, with all the problems going on with customer service, I'm a bit weary of spending more money.)
    They need to do something to create some variety in this game. As it is everyone is wearing the same armor, and at higher levels will all have the same skills so it will just come down to who is willing to spend the most money...oh wait, it already comes down to that.

Comment

1. 7 roads doesn't have it
      2. r2 can't make it cause it needs to be made by 7 roads

simple and easy
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X