Veteran

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran

Need just make a NEW char in NEW Server? Or need this NEW char to complete tasks and take lvls?

Receive a 'Returnee Level Pack' in the new server if your old character has reached the required level. Each player can only collect each reward level once. Note: You need to create a character in S715 or newer servers to collect rewards.

http://www.r2games.com/act/returnPlayer4/

Event 01 is coming back to the game and joining a new server with a new character. You will receive rewards on your new character based on the level and recharged amounts of your old character. I don't remember if there's a level requirement for receiving those gifts, but it shouldn't be too high of a level.

Event 02 is rejoining your old server after being away for 15+ days. Your old character will receive those rewards, no new server needed.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-29-2017, 07:06 PM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yes this is a worst event ever looks like you want to we all get to new servers cuz only there you can get some good rewards for rest of us rewards is ***. but ok good luck every one who join new servers cuz this rewards, but not worth
      P.S. be fair and give all servers chance to win same rewards and not only "new one"
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-30-2017, 09:13 AM. Reason: Langugage

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Event 01 is coming back to the game and joining a new server with a new character. You will receive rewards on your new character based on the level and recharged amounts of your old character. I don't remember if there's a level requirement for receiving those gifts, but it shouldn't be too high of a level.

Event 02 is rejoining your old server after being away for 15+ days. Your old character will receive those rewards, no new server needed.
        event 1 can be taken as "start a new toon collect rewards for having a level 80" no where it says the lvl 80 needs to be returning ot anything so you should be able to collect even if you have a daily lvl 80

Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post

event 1 can be taken as "start a new toon collect rewards for having a level 80" no where it says the lvl 80 needs to be returning ot anything so you should be able to collect even if you have a daily lvl 80
          Exactly!!!

Comment

I knew I saw it somewhere.. Top of the event page:

Click image for larger version

Name:	returned.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1917880

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

So, basically, it's like this for a returning player to be played in a new server:
              • Then Create A New Character in a New Server (715 or newer) to be played.
              • Then go into the Event Page to collect the rewards.
              Am I viewing that correctly?
              Last edited by Meikura001; 07-01-2017, 01:25 PM. Reason: Scratch the last question out as I probably get an idea how it rewards.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i know that bullcrap .. cole daily lvl 80 just like me and we both went to new server

codes not working for me but they worked for cole ... how can a active lvl 80 be ineligible but the other active lvl 80 is eligible
                Cyanide

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  So, basically, it's like this for a returning player to be played in a new server:
                  • Then Create A New Character in a New Server (715 or newer) to be played.
                  • Then go into the Event Page to collect the rewards.

Am I viewing that correctly?
                  The Old Character has to be offline for 15+ days. Then, create a new character, go to the event page, collect rewards. If the old character is logged in, it will reset the timer and rewards can't be claimed.

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                  i know that bullcrap .. cole daily lvl 80 just like me and we both went to new server

codes not working for me but they worked for cole ... how can a active lvl 80 be ineligible but the other active lvl 80 is eligible
                  Probably means your friend had a level 80 character on another server that hadn't been logged in for 15+ days. There's plenty of time for you to leave your lvl 80 toon offline for 15 days if you are wanting to collect the rewards on your new character.

Comment

MemoryLane Okay that's what I had thought. Not that I really want to go do that just yet, LOL. I might wait until a 737 or 747 hits a Western Coast Server that will coincide with the next rotation of said event when it comes to going into a new server. Still up in the air for me as I am just playing for minimum now.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

cole only has only 1 toon till he started on 718
                      Cyanide

Comment

Working...
                      X