Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server merge request.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what you guys that wanted the merger will do in about 1 month...ask for a second merger? you got the first one will you get another one?

An advice: merging servers never was and never will be a solution, since new servers appear each week, older servers will continue to die, newer ones will keep appearing till this is stopped and you have a decent amount of players on each server so you could think about starting new servers i can say that tactic is a fail.

Comment

actually it got a whole lot better new server has strong people an are a great addition to our server...an no there guilds they had there would not lose to our top guild here as there top guild had more strong people then the guild here lol so what r u going on about, as matter of fact the top player in our server is no longer top player due to merge an having even stronger people then him lol...so yea it got better not worse,

Comment

Originally posted by Tychran View Post
        Hello there to all.

Server 46 need a merge. All guild battles has become afk guild battles and is not fair for the people who dont have a home where to stay. Battle ground is becoming boring as well. Please take my request in consideration. If anyone agree with me from server 46 do reply to my threat to show that i am not the only one asking for it.
        No worries tim, you'll get what you want :P
        A good Guild Battlle it will be; that's for sure
        And i am sure you have some fun in bg again

peace
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Working...
        X