7road ruined PvP.. r2 needs to step in and fix it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7road ruined PvP.. r2 needs to step in and fix it

these skills in ares are STUPID .. this is ment to be pvp as in player vs player aka toon vs toon ... like serious *** you took the fun out of pvp and whoever gets to -2000 awaken skill or mars froce normally win.

i have cashed to get those skill but i am done with this ****. you took the fun out of pvp with this ****. atleast old class wars was perfect example of true pvp with no skills like now and no inspiration option.

bring back TRUE player vs player where the better toon wins with none of these skills or inspiration **** .. before any ***** about the higher BR always wins thats not true. get off lazy *** and learn your toons and you be surprised who you can beat.

Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

We all like the old class war. The fact that it wasn't every week, or the fact you had time between events to improve.

I would guess that by consolidating ares for all three classes, it wasn't enough to be the top knight, or stronger balenor on your server, but it would be strongest player of all, over archers,, mages. This would incite further spending. Same with those skills, if you have the right skill combo, you could beat a 50m br knight as a 28m br archer.

In the end, these events aren't great, the rewards aren't great, the rankings will show itself, that for the most part if your in the top 100 br, you'll likely be a top 100 finisher.

Its all about the cash

Comment

r2 cant fix **** they only host it. good luck with that

Comment

I like the idea of the skills; in theory, it allows a good player to turn the tables on a stronger opponent. When luck gives me the more desirable skills, I have been able to win fights I shouldn't by timing the skills well to counter an opponent's harder hits. What I don't like is how luck based it is and how they give the option to spend money to keep gambling for skills. I think it would be a better system if the random skills were the same for everyone (eg, everyone has these 3 skills this week).
        The biggest issue I have with Aries is that some players get 2-3 hits to every one of mine. I generally do not have issues with lag and this issue happens exclusively in Aries. Its pretty frustrating to lose a fight due to the other player getting to hit me in sylph form, untransform, hit me again unsylphed, and use one of their Aries skills before game even lets me act once. At first, it was a fairly random thing, but now, it happens nearly every fight. I submitted a recording of the issue to R2 and "shock" they said its been forwarded to the right department. I think that department is the trash can, because every time I get that response, the issue does not get fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
          Its pretty frustrating to lose a fight due to the other player getting to hit me in sylph form, untransform, hit me again unsylphed, and use one of their Aries skills before game even lets me act once. At first, it was a fairly random thing, but now, it happens nearly every fight. I submitted a recording of the issue to R2 and "shock" they said its been forwarded to the right department. I think that department is the trash can, because every time I get that response, the issue does not get fixed.
          Keep in mind, R2 doesn't own the game or has its own devs. They just resell/ rebrand the game.
          So if you expect things to be fixed, they better be issues with balens, otherwise they just become lower priority.
          Bugs get sent to the real devs or to China, and they better have videos.

A game that people spend $2000 a month, you'd figure support would be better.

Comment

they are morons period!!!

Comment

Working...
            X