Tattoo Engraving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Engraving

So a long time ago they had a chest exchange for tattoo engraving stones and have never had it again....how about bringing that back for those of us who still need to finish off our engraving? Lord knows the things barely ever drop in outland exploration and 1500 crystals for 1 stone is kinda high, especially when the last slot takes 4 stones per attempt.

I think is possible get tattoo engraving stones on the dimensions. I was get 50 units one time, but I can`t remember where.

Light: Eternal Heart

Water: soul crystall, Eternal Heart, Dragon Essence

Fire: Rose Hazel, Soul Crystal

Comment

With the smelt stones in the Rave Server section, a suggestion would be to use the outlands crystals to buy the engrave stones. We are putting forward a suggestion about placing those stones in maybe a hot event, or a war shop.

As far as I know there are no tattoo engrave stones within dimensions,
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
        With the smelt stones in the Rave Server section, a suggestion would be to use the outlands crystals to buy the engrave stones. We are putting forward a suggestion about placing those stones in maybe a hot event, or a war shop.

As far as I know there are no tattoo engrave stones within dimensions,
        Yep, plan on doing that, but as I said at 1500 crystals per stone and 4 stones per attempt on last level (not guarenteed of success unless you're filthy rich) it will take quite some time to complete unless they make them available someplace else.

Comment

I agree with you clicker. So yes we get smelting stones in rave, however I am only at level 29 and getting 1.5k is long enough. I also hear we need 5k for later levels, so what we get from rave is far from enough. Also not everyone is in a casher guild and since outland contest and post grab matchings are just ridiculous, we are not getting so many crystals, unless we are in top 3 guilds cross server.
          What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

I am not touching the tattoo engraving anymore. I have a reasonable percentage added to Intelligence and the last time i tried to bump the 4-stars stat i got unlucky. Not only i ended with the wrong stat, from the 4 stars i started with only 1 was left. It took an enormous amount of time to get it back on 4 stars again. :P

I don't mind that is is a luck-based thing like the tattoo's are but the penalty when loosing stars after a getting a wrong stat is very high. Well, some things need to be hard i suppose.

The one time exchange where we could get these stones was awesome, that really boosted my stats. We have never seen an exchange like that ever wich is too bad. If i can give 1 advice, save up as much as 50 of these stones before you even think of messing with the 4 stars one. You have the best chance to end with the right stat with even more stars.

Comment

we need more then one tattoo engrave stones it is crazy i am not a milliner at all it is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelique View Post
                I agree with you clicker. So yes we get smelting stones in rave, however I am only at level 29 and getting 1.5k is long enough. I also hear we need 5k for later levels, so what we get from rave is far from enough. Also not everyone is in a casher guild and since outland contest and post grab matchings are just ridiculous, we are not getting so many crystals, unless we are in top 3 guilds cross server.
                I would have to agree in here. Basically only top few guilds cross-server could get the guild rewards. The rest are left out.
                Even for the lesser-lucrative guild points rewards, still only the top 1-4 guilds could manage to get tier 2 or higher guild rewards, the rest are all tier 1 or none at all.
                Combined with the lack of guild wealth to maintain time vault, people are simply discouraged from staying with smaller guilds.
                But not every large guild is organized and friendly. Some aren't a happy place for all. Some are arrogant. Some have drama and chaos.
                That was why some had chosen to avoid large guilds. This used to be a difficult choice until they revamped outlands and imperial war, but now it becomes a difficult choice again, because of rave and time vault, and to some extent, for rift runs, treasure chests and other kinds of help.

Comment

like i sead thay should give us 1200 tattoo engrave stones a week or a month

Comment

nah they should remove the limits to buy them for oc crystals.. stupid limits

Comment

o i no it is ****

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                        nah they should remove the limits to buy them for oc crystals.. stupid limits
                        Lol, right, since we're getting over 75k crystals daily.

They do need to drop the price to something more reasonable, maybe 500 crystals per stone. Or throw more events where you can get them for reasonable prices - the recent events have made buying smelt stones almost irrelevant, so an occasional event with tattoo stones would be welcome. But then there would be no point to the outland crystals, I guess.

Comment

thay need to do that i bet u we wont see that thay are to lazy to do that

Comment

think will never happen as they also refuse to put back the clothing shards in lucky exchange.. they should fire all the ppl that keep that behind

Comment

we need tat engraving stones this 1 or 2 wont cut it at all it will take people 2 years to do evrey thing it is ****
                              we need tat engraving stones this 1 or 2 wont cut it at all it will take people 2 years to do evrey thing it is ****
                              u dont git 75k crystals daily. we git 1500 dayley ant no 75k
                              thay all lazy we are from the usa thay treat us like ****
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-27-2018, 03:47 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                              X