Synthesizing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthesizing

I noticed in synthesizing that you can only go one way with items. My suggestion is that they make it so items can also be reversed. For example, Crystaloids can only be increased when you have enough to make the level increase, but my suggestion would be to add an option to reverse that. Say you have a level 3 Crystaloid, but you need some level 2 Crystaloids, you should be able to make that level 3 into say 5-8 level 2 Crystaloids, while keeping the 10 level 2 Crystaloids needed to make a level 3. It would just be nice to be able to use the level 3 and 4 Crystaloids that you can't really use at early game.

Just a thought, let me know what you guys think.

The Crystaloids are just an example, this should also be applied to refinement crystals and gems. (IDK how it would work for gems but they could probably find a way)
    Yes
    85.71%
    No
    14.29%

/signed

I've often thought this too.

-Greg
    You can't spell amazingly stupid, without the word amazing.

Comment

breaking down on crystaloids i don't see why its even needed but reverse synthesis of gems well i agree to that
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        breaking down on crystaloids i don't see why its even needed but reverse synthesis of gems well i agree to that
        Reversing Crystaloids would help because I have several Crystaloids that are used for sythesizing level 50 gear but I just hit level 40. So there useless to me, but if I could use them to make several lower level Crystaloids to use to make level 40 gear then they would be useful.

Comment

Bump Bump Bump

Comment

Bump Bump Bump

Comment

Bump Bump Bump

Comment

I agree with this. When I was in the 30s events would sometimes reward level 4 or 5 crystaloids. They would just take up bag space until I leveled, though I still never use them cause pvp gear is far easier and less expensive to acquire. Don't want to waste my crypt tokens on buying the pieces since they so rarely drop in dungeons. Only gotten 1 piece drop in the 50s since i was in the 30s . What they need to do is make pve gear more viable and easier to acquire as almost no one wears them. Only seen one player on my server with higher than level 30 pve gear and that was a mage in the 40s but now wears a 55 set. With the amount of insignia we get with battlegrounds, guild battle and arena it takes no time at all to get the pvp sets.
                Last edited by R24877577; 01-01-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Exactly the point I'm trying to get across.

Comment

Originally posted by 1aaron456 View Post
                    Reversing Crystaloids would help because I have several Crystaloids that are used for sythesizing level 50 gear but I just hit level 40. So there useless to me, but if I could use them to make several lower level Crystaloids to use to make level 40 gear then they would be useful.
                    here is a better idea

why don't u get the 45 PVP set which will help u alot for catacombs and in MPD and arena so

and then once u hit 50 why not just synthesize it cause for 50 u need as many crystaloids as u possibly can get so wasting it on 40 set which is totally useless for the first 10 lvls is not a wise choice
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      here is a better idea

why don't u get the 45 PVP set which will help u alot for catacombs and in MPD and arena so

and then once u hit 50 why not just synthesize it cause for 50 u need as many crystaloids as u possibly can get so wasting it on 40 set which is totally useless for the first 10 lvls is not a wise choice
                      Maybe you find this useless, but many other people would agree with me. And like I stated, Crystaloids is an EXAMPLE.

Comment

lol , was about to suggest this too

Comment

Working...
                        X