Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension changes

Hey.
    Last patch has changed a lot in dimensional war, but it`s still very boring to do it... Mainly because monster trails which appear with delay. I understand that monsters are needed for low br/new players, but for people who doesnt actually need mahra or seps it`s very annoying. What you think about give additional button in every dimension floor "Fight Boss" button. Boss would be very strong monster which only strong player could defeat. But after defeat this "Boss" there would be no more single monsters to fight on map. In this way strong players could clean dimensions for resistance crystals/mines in fast, fun way and little players still could clean dimensions in regular way and get their mahra and seps. What do you think about it guys?

Boss would be very strong monster which only strong player could defeat. But after defeat this "Boss" there would be no more single monsters to fight on map. In this way strong players could clean dimensions for resistance crystals/mines in fast, fun way and little players still could clean dimensions in regular way and get their mahra and seps.
    With the devs' "One size fits all" methodology, you can expect a lot of players not being able to clear the first room of the dimension. I know I don't like the useless prattle of bumping into mobs (been avoiding them in the old one as I am destined for the main posts and exit of each floor of the dimensions I run for quickness), but I have to do it now if I want to get some kind of reward in the end when I clear the dimension.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

only a slighty different note today I collected 18 sacrifices but can only use 3/day.......does that mean I get the rest of the week off? again poor planning

Comment

plus giving us all these offerings it to get our minds off the silent nerf of all the eyeballs that frequently dropped so ppl could get huge amounts of bb mines lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          plus giving us all these offerings it to get our minds off the silent nerf of all the eyeballs that frequently dropped so ppl could get huge amounts of bb mines lmao
          yes no balen mines over 6 dims, I usually got from 1-5 balen mines on 6 dims

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post

Your lack of mines I think is purely coincidental. I am still getting them at a good rate since the change and it's the same rate as before maintenance.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post

How were you that lucky? I was finding more like 1 mine for every 20-30 potential secret areas. At least after the first couple of days of new dimensions, when I found 3 mines, but that was in about 10 dims still.
              Running basics just to search for mines, I went through nearly 200 and only found 1 mine. So I have little sympathy if you only searched 6.

Comment

Well, the offerings made DIMS alot more fun to do. Yes, you only get to use three offerings a day but for a slacker like me i have offerings for days even when not doing dims. :P
                Maybe they remove the limit but don't hold your breath over that (there are many pointless limits in this game and the are here to stay).

So meanwile i am scavenging trough DIMS and use the "remove all walls" for 100 energy wich speeds things up.

Comment

Working...
                X