new shop item ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new shop item ideas

permenent item socket unlocks , it basicly makes one addition socket permenently unlocked , or perhaps a reuseable socketer that you have to equip to unlock sockets which would require a new slot

Permenent luck, remove the lowest tiwer of stuff from the vip wheel and altar,
    10% extra perment chant to enchant
    , enhanced world boss cooldown
    permenent-5 seconds to cooldown +1 city plunder a day

Originally posted by quseio View Post
    permenent item socket unlocks , it basicly makes one addition socket permenently unlocked , or perhaps a reuseable socketer that you have to equip to unlock sockets which would require a new slot
    Permenent luck, remove the lowest tiwer of stuff from the vip wheel and altar,
    10% extra perment chant to enchant
    , enhanced world boss cooldown
    permenent-5 seconds to cooldown +1 city plunder a day
    Are u saying that once u unlock an equipment of a certain item even if u change ur equipment u don't need to open another socket?
    Well first, thats bad for r2 business but ignoring that its not gonna happen since ur switch to 2 different items.
    Like lets say ur switching from lvl 45 PVP weapon to 55 PVP weapon then u see the very equipment changes,
    they maybe of same type of equipment but they are different in lvl power and rank so it will obviously be needed to re socket.
    If r2 removes the low stuff then the lowbies who do not benefit from the higher lvl items will have no reason to do VIP wheel right,
    there must be something for the lowbies.
    The last chance of enchant is 10% it will not go lower than this if u want more then use lucky stones which are EASY TO GET
    Enhanced WB cooldown? please give more detail i am interested in hearing what u mean by enhanced WB cooldown
    Permenent-5 seconds to cooldown ? i am interested in this too, give more detail.
    As for the 1 extra city plunder then its not needed much cause the hard work of searching for someone to plunder who gives good reward is hard and its not gonna make the ones who get plundered any more happy.
    Last edited by Ima Moderator; 01-02-2013, 01:17 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

enhanced world boss cooldown a permanent reduction in time spent dead i dont know how much time i guess it depends on what r2 would say but at least a second
      as for my socket idea it would basicly for example say its the weapon slot normaly it only has 2? slots open initially the rest you need to socket, but if they would do the thing i requested the staff slot would have permenently 3 slots open

Sure they might lose some long term buisiness but i think this would be very very popular and bring in alot of short term cash and they could limit how many you could buy i dont think 1 permenent extra socket would hurt them that much

and the wheels idea if the lowbies want that **** then they dont have to buy this feature and how exactly do you do it right lol

Lucky stones arent always easy to get when im doing alot of enchanting i run out i got my whole arena 45 set at once and i did not have enough stones and makeing higher lvl stones from guild contribution really sucks up the contribution again if its not useful to you dont buy it i would, if its at a decent price

as for the extra plunder thing tough cookies its part of the game and one of my favorite parts they could add on extra city protection time when hit with this option to as part or seperate

your only arguement that has a smidegeon of legitimatcy is the city plunder thing

Comment

Luck stones, well just take your time enchanting them. It does cost a ton of guild contribution for luck stones for level 45 sets and 55 sets but I have no complaints about it as it is a good incentive for players to contribute money to the guild and something to work for. This doesn't need to be easier.

The enhanced world boss cooldown I disagree with. Just spend balens to revive if you want to and for players to permanently get more attempts than others on the world boss is a bit too unfair in my opinion.

City plunders are fine where they are. You can always spend balens for additional plunders.

Comment

Originally posted by quseio View Post
          enhanced world boss cooldown a permanent reduction in time spent dead i dont know how much time i guess it depends on what r2 would say but at least a second
          as for my socket idea it would basicly for example say its the weapon slot normaly it only has 2? slots open initially the rest you need to socket, but if they would do the thing i requested the staff slot would have permenently 3 slots open

Sure they might lose some long term buisiness but i think this would be very very popular and bring in alot of short term cash and they could limit how many you could buy i dont think 1 permenent extra socket would hurt them that much

and the wheels idea if the lowbies want that **** then they dont have to buy this feature and how exactly do you do it right lol

Lucky stones arent always easy to get when im doing alot of enchanting i run out i got my whole arena 45 set at once and i did not have enough stones and makeing higher lvl stones from guild contribution really sucks up the contribution again if its not useful to you dont buy it i would, if its at a decent price

as for the extra plunder thing tough cookies its part of the game and one of my favorite parts they could add on extra city protection time when hit with this option to as part or seperate

your only arguement that has a smidegeon of legitimatcy is the city plunder thing
          Ok enhanced WB cooldown its good but needs a whee bit more work starting with bonus for cashers and VIP

oh u mean extra 1 socket for all weapons mmm well its a loss in business but its good an extra socket doesn't hurt and besides orange equip have 4 slots so they can atleast open 1 slot so players only need to open 2 slots

how to do VIP wheel right

open and close the wheel repeatedly until u see little of the things u don't need like stones and gold and daru so on and so on

once u see only a couple of things u don't need then just press start and pray u get good stuff

it works for some but most don't have that good luck hehehe

lucky stones are easy to get in crypts and in MPD and sometimes in campaign

some good ones from guild altar and BG chest (i love the stones in BG chest cause they are just too good)

i never buy from guild shop the only thing good in guild shop in Potions HP potions and stats potions also the horse but it will take a LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG time before i get that heheheh

extra city protection is not gonna do u any good cause any way the time is gonna expire and ur gonna plunder again

and as i said u don't need more than 5 most cashers try to avoid getting any more plunder attempts unless they are in desperate need for kyanites
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X