Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GUILD EMBLEM something you can keep forever from your old Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUILD EMBLEM something you can keep forever from your old Guild

GUILD EMBLEM:
    Make sure they remember your Guild for ever

There are a lot of Guilds in Wartune that exist for a long time. And who gave a warm home to many (and beginning) players. A lot of people have worked hard to make their Guild big and hoped their Guild would exist for a long time. But not all Guilds are that lucky.
    When a part of the members leaves to join a bigger Guild (and bigger rewards) it's often the beginning of a slow end of a Guild.
    I think it's a shame that a Guild a lot of people have worked hard for just disappears like it has never existed. It would be great if Wartune could make it possible that your first Guild you worked so hard on, will be remembered forever.

I was thinking about a Guildemblem or Guildflag to make this possible. Guilds don't have an individual emblem or flag that distinguishes them from other Guilds at the moment. So it would be a nice addition anyway.
    Wartune could create a small Guildemblem or Guildflag that can be shown next to your char (next to the title place) and on the info screen of your char (next to your helmet) And just like a title you should have the choice to activate it or not.

If you ever have to leave your Guild to join another, you can choose to wear the emblem of your old Guild, and not the one of your new Guild. This way your old Guild will live on for ever.
    And should a Guild ever disappear from the game ... the emblem can still exist so that it can always be worn by loyal former Gildies
    I think it will not be difficult for Warune to create enough different emblems. Different colour combinations enriched with different forms (straight lines, curved, circles, triangle, dots etc) supplemented with different figures (animals, nature elements, runes, abstract figures etc) can create enough individual emblems.
    But maybe a kind of nameplate with the Guilds name on it is also an idea.

Of course someone should earn the right to wear a Guild emblem for ever. (And the Guild should earn the right for that kind emblem) So that wearing the emblem after leaving the Guild also shows that he / she has put a lot of effort in the Guild, and the Guild was a serious Guild. Not a Guild someone created for a few months just to create a different kind of emblem.

I was thinking about the following basic requirements that apply for every Guild:
    - has donated a certain amount of gold to the Guild
    - has donated a certain amount of daru to the Guild
    - has been a member of the Guild for at least 1 year (in total 365 days online while being a member of the Guild)
    - has joined 50 battles in Imperial War (or Cross Server GuildBattles)
    - has been present 175 times at the GuildTree ( = 1/2 year)
    - has been present 175 times at the GuildBeast ( = 1/2 year)
    - has been present 175 times at the Divine Altar ( = 1/2 year)
    - has been present 300 times in PostGrab ( = 1/2 year)
    - has been present 175 days in central crystal war (by active fighting or blessing) ( = 1/2 year)

Perhaps some Guilds and GuildMasters want to make it more special to wear their emblem. It can be an idea to make it possible for them to activate additional demands besides the basic ones if a Guild or G.M. wants this. Like:
    - has donated 200 fun coins
    - has recruited a certain number of new members
    - has killed a certain number of enemy's in Imperial War
    etc

THE OLDER GUILDS OF TODAY:
    When I thought about this I had the Guilds of the last 4 years in my mind. It would not be fair if those Guildies should start from scratch while they have been working hard for the last 4 years.
    I hope Wartune can digg up this information to give everyone who already reached the basic requirements in the last 4 years the right to wear an emblem. Or ealse they should make it easier for active players who are a long time members of the existing Guilds.

Let me know how you think about this.

I've send this idea to r2games support. I hope they will take it seriously.
    YES
    37.50%
    NO
    62.50%
    I DON'T KNOW
    0%

The poll is expired.

will not work will cause too much drama and will cause more lag

Comment

There's a major problem with that idea, which is that every single player could potentially have their own individual emblem, which is a LOT of image assets the game would need to distribute.
      So unless you were willing to settle for a handful of predefined emblems that you could choose from, which seems to defeat the whole purpose, it's only workable if a small number of people would use it. Which is probably the case, but then why would they bother implementing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        will not work will cause too much drama and will cause more lag
        I don't see how this will cause drama ans lag Xharry, can you explain ?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          There's a major problem with that idea, which is that every single player could potentially have their own individual emblem, which is a LOT of image assets the game would need to distribute.
          The only way every single player could have their own individual emblem, is if every single players starts a Guild and reach the basic requirements that apply for every Guild. Which will take at least 1 year.
          I don't think that will happen. The game will have as many different emblems as there are Guilds. Not as many as there are players.

So unless you were willing to settle for a handful of predefined emblems that you could choose from
          I think Wartune can create a lot of different emblems. Like they are creating a lot of different title boards in the game. But yes I think you're right that predefined emblems are most workable for the developers. Creating your own emblem will be to difficult. Maybe they can make it possible a GuildMaster can choose from a big assortment of emblems.

Comment

Another way that can make it possible that your first Guild will be remembered forever is if Guilds could really merge with each other. As it is now, merging means nothing else but all members of one guild join the other guild. The old Guild with all it's wealth and warpath stays behind.
            R2games should make it possible that when a Guild merges with another Guild it really merges and becomes a faction of that Guild. On the memberspage they can create room for the name of the faction (former Guild) at every players name. So even in your new Guild you can carry the name of your old Guild.
            And it would be great if the wealth and warpath from the old Guild is added with the wealth and warpath of the new Guild. Then it's not lost like it is now.
            Having your old Guild still out there offers one big advantage. When a merger becomes an unexpected disappointment you can always return to your old Guild.
            R2games should make it possible that in this case the g.m. of a faction can disconect again from the new Guild. And become a normal Guild again. Altought it has to start without the wealth and warpath because it was added to the other Guild.
            Last edited by Dravilon; 07-30-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Below a picture of the memberspage with the faction idea and also one with the Guild emblems
              Last edited by Dravilon; 07-30-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The idea seems fun, but knowing how bad the devs are. If it doesn't make them any money, they dont care about it.

Comment

It's true this doesn't make any money for the developers, but it makes the game more fun. And the more fun a game looks the more people want to play it.

Comment

Working...
                      X