what will happen when flash shuts down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will happen when flash shuts down

adobe realse news yestoday that flash wil be close down 2020 so that is r2 profic city gona do it long over do to changes to HTML5 or WebGL so or ther finaly going to update the game to that or wil ther just shot it down?

https://blogs.adobe.com/conversation...sh-update.html

Adobe will end support and update of Flash Media Player at the end of 2020. What will happen to Wartune?

Comment

• Takashi007x
      Takashi007x commented
      Editing a comment
      If Wartune lasts that long that would be amazing, but it is a good question for the devs and all the people that have invested their time and money.

Them ending flash support in 2020, doesn't mean that it's use will entirely go away. So we'll see, what 7 Roads decides to do with the game. Proficient City and r2games, both are publishes of the 7 Roads Wartune game.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

maybe the new wartune procity game they brought out is html5 and not flash maybe its testing how the game plays under new system who knows

but r2 and all game publishers need to get their heads together and ask whats going on at 7 roads instead of sleeping and ignoring the fact without flash this game wont work

Comment

My Vista Ultimate Operating Sytem lost its Microsoft support in april. Since then i get no security or network updates. My pc runs like a fish trying to swim in mud, Getingt the ocational blue screen of death with memory dumpiing problems and an incredibly slow internet serching/connection/steaming even though im on 100mb+. I've Sooo many problems with out support or updates from Microsoft.

If there is no more flash update/support Wartune will gradualy become less and less playable after time and wont work just like my pc without microsoft support. Inevitably they will have to close the game down because no one will play/cash for it. Unless they switch to html5. If people think that 7raod/r2 have the compitance or the moral obligation to keep the game going after Flash shuts down are living in a pipe dream, . Since they can not fix 4 year old bugs now, what makes folks thingk that they would fix this extreamly expencive problem? They have not even got the staff do do it, they sacked them back in summer 2014. There maybe a chance that a 'New' Wartune could come out on html5, But it will be 'new' with no charachter switchovers due to coding issues

If 7road are intending on switching this Current Version of Wartune over to html5 they'd better say so NOW otherwise people will leave sooner rather than later.
        Last edited by Freddypainter; 07-27-2017, 03:47 AM.
        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
          My Vista Ultimate Operating Sytem lost its Microsoft support in april. Since then i get no security or network updates. My pc runs like a fish trying to swim in mud, Getingt the ocational blue screen of death with memory dumpiing problems and an incredibly slow internet serching/connection/steaming even though im on 100mb+. I've Sooo many problems with out support or updates from Microsoft.

If there is no more flash update/support Wartune will gradualy become less and less playable after time and wont work just like my pc without microsoft support. Inevitably they will have to close the game down because no one will play/cash for it. Unless they switch to html5. If people think that 7raod/r2 have the compitance or the moral obligation to keep the game going after Flash shuts down are living in a pipe dream, . Since they can not fix 4 year old bugs now, what makes folks thingk that they would fix this extreamly expencive problem? They have not even got the staff do do it, they sacked them back in summer 2014. There maybe a chance that a 'New' Wartune could come out on html5, But it will be 'new' with no charachter switchovers due to coding issues

If 7road are intending on switching this Current Version of Wartune over to html5 they'd better say so NOW otherwise people will leave sooner rather than later.
          they wont give that info cuz they wanna get as much cash out of ppl

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
            adobe realse news yestoday that flash wil be close down 2020 so that is r2 profic city gona do it long over do to changes to HTML5 or WebGL so or ther finaly going to update the game to that or wil ther just shot it down?

https://blogs.adobe.com/conversation...sh-update.html
            No way on HTML5! HTML + JS sucks for and was never meant to do things like this... I have WebGL turned off. They are slow, use up much more resources and leave you with little or no control over where/what/when gets run on your system. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X