Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

change the gameplay in world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change the gameplay in world boss

i dont know,here few ideas:
    make it for periode of time:every player have,lets say:5 min, to do max dmg he can,hp boss - unlimited
    second idea:make it separate base of batlle rating
    from 100k-1000k enter not one under or below,range is random you can calculate exactly
    in this pattern every player will enter whit equal ppl and will do same or close dmg.and for every clss/level/room what name want call it,hp of boss grow up
    but now situation is:boss died in 2 min, and this is most.some players are above 10mil br,all finish kh quest,whit titans skill,wb is a private gold bank for those group of players.other get crumbs
    Last edited by ramboedno; 08-05-2017, 04:15 PM.

what they could actualy do is change a bit of code that once the wb is dead it respawns realy isn't that hard ive seen it done on other games

example: wb respawns after it has died all players wait and once appeared kill again but instead of aving 1 hr wb time only run it for 10 mins per time slot at least it gives all ppl a chance of a few hits

Comment

Maybe they don't want to chance it because it will create a very big difference in the rewards people get ? Just imagine how much gold and daru the big players will get if the WorldBoss would last for 20 minutes like in the beginning. Compared with smaller players.

Comment

The devs probably never planned for it.

World boss is no more than a quick 5s devo, if you lag or dc you miss out.

WB only matters for new servers, otherwise its been a very unfulfilling event.
        In the past there used to be 3 world bosses, the wolf, the worm, and the dragon.

Many of us are finding it harder and harder to trust the devs to do anything to help the player community.

The forum moderators can probably agree to some extent that our issues or concerns have been un-addressed in the community for many months or years now.

Comment

or they can do this players that did morning wb cant enter the evening wb u can only enter 1 or the other

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            or they can do this players that did morning wb cant enter the evening wb u can only enter 1 or the other
            The positive side would be that the worldboss lives longer. But it probably doesn't make a big difference for the rewards we get. You get a little more from the WB you can join, but you miss the rewards from the other WB.

Comment

This could work in keeping all the power hungry players away from it. I've seen most do both WB's (when I am online) in the whole day. The rewards aren't that great as I feel daily claims give more gold and daru than the world boss ever had done. But, that's just me.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

the devs have gotten lazy, if you read the bug posts, they can fix decimal points. but everything else they dont give a hoot about.

i think xxharry was noting that the year5 anniversary event is basically ****.

you have to imagine those devs are probably working on other games as priority other newer games.
                Wartunes is just their cash cow until those whales realize spending $2000 a month is really silly.

The only reason why some people still do WB is that planting daru vs WB is faster.

Comment

In my one hit, I hardly get that much daru that sometimes I am a bit glad they have the daily claim spiel in hot events for 10m each day (on top of planting and other things). I guess I have a lot of daru to spare since nightmare modes hardly come up for me to get the awakening crystals (I just put them on my wind ranger that I am using a sub).

Yeah, I saw Harry's post about the 5th year events being something I probably am shaking my head about. I kind of regret going into the Euro server (to see what's up for tomorrow) as I see no incentive to keep on playing and/or wasting resources for events now.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Yeah, I saw Harry's post about the 5th year events being something I probably am shaking my head about. I kind of regret going into the Euro server (to see what's up for tomorrow) as I see no incentive to keep on playing and/or wasting resources for events now.
                    I think even year 4 event was pretty bad, when we used to have the battle rating achievement for clothes + mount the first two years. Wartunes was amazing because it challenged people with quests, and without having to dump their bank account. After year 3, the game just started to wane.

The devs have gotten lazy and only see cash, they no longer want to reward players who've been here supporting their game since the beginning.
                    In all honesty, R2 should realize that player satisfaction have decreased. People play here because of the friends they made, not because its a place where they throw their money.

This is part of the problem, and why things in the game haven't changed to make the player life/game play balanced.

Comment

It would be better if WB had unlimited health and was time based (like 10 - 15 minutes), so players (no matter the level) could hit it and still get some decent gold and daru from it.
                      Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                      Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Drabis There was one game I had once played that R2 hosted that had that similarity (can't remember the name) where you engage a sprite that pumps out gold/?? for each hit you done to it until you die. Once dead, that was it. In that game, as well, the World Boss gets killed, person who killed it is rewarded the title, and it refreshes in the next 5-minute slot (similar to Ares/Athena/Venus Battles) so more people can hit it within the time it was allocated for.

Takashi007x Yep, it's getting really bad now. Year 2 upon my return, I had the most fun with my team of 4. People were often trying to wonder how I managed to execute skills so fast (when the game wasn't having that much heavy traffic/lag) and to keep up. The stuff were challenging enough that I often gauge my builds to see how they stack up against others. I often make a record with each thing I had done so I know what to work on if I want to excel. Now, the events and some tasks are geared towards the spendy folks, which I have no problem (it's your money) with other than "why do so when it's all junk now?"

Comment

Meikura001 The devs should basically reveal their plans for Wartunes for the next 6months or year. Its just been a non-stop grind, events are on cycles, there are no breaks, no creativity.
                          Growth in the game is blocked by a paywall. But you know these devs have other projects their working on, Wartune is probably not #1 on their list, even if people are still throwing insane amounts of money. People and friends who loved this game, and spent their time and money have lost interest or have quit. Simply because there is no communication. While R2 sends out those surveys, rarely any of the feedback gets done.

Thats why I asked months ago about how issues were communicated to devs, and it just seems like pick and choose when they feel like it.
                          It just seems like if you want to overcome the dev's incompetence you have to reach into your wallet, unless your account gets hacked like the person in the other forums, then you'll never want to spend another dime because you wont get everything you lost back.

It would be interesting to look at the trends of when players/friends have quit the game, was it lack of content, constant paywall challenges, game play, etc.

Comment

Takashi007x For me, I can say it's one thing that keeps me going (friends that I keep) "a step forward" and two issues that gave me "two steps back" when it comes to Wartune. My biggest issues from 5.1 on will have to be the performance of said game (memory usage, network connectivity, play-ability, etc.) and the variety the game offers in the form of decent challenges, events, and ways to grow on your own bench-marking/building.

Sometimes, I want to hit that one dude with a phone book for saying how easy it is for Titan Temple, which the majority of us know it's pure Day-O. Granted, I haven't tried it, but when I get to that point (in probably a month if I keep at it with the EXP and piling it on to the Legendary Talents), I am going to be somewhat disappointed because I will be just a brand new KH to the scene and probably won't be able to pass the first level; not with the constant spending and out of control BR growth the devs like to harvest to use when determining a "challenge".

It reminded me of another game I had played during the break in year 1 of Wartune (when I put it down because it wasn't getting me anywhere without spending). The game was going great until they had something that is similar to TT where the sprites were of folks who were in the top ranks. The only difference in that one is that they will sometimes use folks who are on a higher tier of abilities, mercs, talisman, etc. to throw into your run and expect you to beat them; so basically, if you're level 42, you can be matched with someone who is level 52 with the next generation of stuff for that level. Most days, I can beat that run when I don't have any of the higher tiers into the mix; other days, I can beat up to round 14 of the 15 offered to me because I would have that one or two teams of that higher tier that drain my HP.

I am pretty sure you have seen my reports when it comes to those performance issues, and always would ask if anyone else is having the same problem. When 6.0 came out, I had to tweak my modules to include a sleeper mode (where it turns off the game screen, but still runs in the background to conserve memory) when I am not on that module. During that time, I would forget to turn off the game screen that my system had a few unexpected shutdowns as result (no software, just a blantant turnoff as if someone pressed the power button). Other times, I had to cross my fingers and hope the video capture does not send my system to hell as I was trying to record (for spire and a few runs that were of concern). And, there was one time where I got fed up that I voiced my disdain on an image (cuss words were used in the open) that was removed.

Sometimes, I wonder myself what area did the devs actually read about when it comes to addressing "supposed" fixes. I see the bugs section filled up like wildfire of things that some I took a part in diving in to see if I can see it as well. Most of them, to me, were of the high priority that should have been addressed/fixed, and yet each week of maintenance, we get the subtle "translation error" that I am just having my fun, in a sarcastic way.

But as like you say, it may not be their priority now because the mobile gaming platform is the hot market; however, how will they get folks into that side of the house when they can't even do for those that play in other types. Myself, I had already made a stand in saying this will be my final R2/7Road/ProCity game I will be playing; hell, to be technical, it would be the last game I will ever play for the life of me. I am getting old by the day, so I might take up fishing; at least I can get them to bite if I wanted to. So, when my friends are done and gone, I, too, will be riding off into the sunset.

Comment

WB is fine, sure it could last a little longer for people to get devo. Im only just top 40 on server and can dominate wb. It doesnt matter how bg u r its how u use it ! (sarcoff)

The only viable and doable sudjestion to modifie wb is to let it respawn a few times.

Another sudjestion could be is the system Auto-strips wb participants Eudies+Sylph's+Titans apon entering wb.
                              Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-14-2017, 07:48 PM.
                              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
                              X