Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Suggestion] Mount: Make "Flight" like 110% Speed (Inherited Attribute)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Mount: Make "Flight" like 110% Speed (Inherited Attribute)

With new mounts being released into the game, some made sense while others do not make sense when it comes to the flight ability. There are some mounts I feel should have the flight ability (like rockets and winged horses); however, they do not.

What I am suggesting is that the devs assign the flight ability in the same manner as the 110% mount speed attribute: once you get it, it should apply to all. This way, anyone can fly around in their favorite ride, sense or none, and we won't have to shoot more tickets about them in the future.

What's everyone's take on this?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    With new mounts being released into the game, some made sense while others do not make sense when it comes to the flight ability. There are some mounts I feel should have the flight ability (like rockets and winged horses); however, they do not.

What I am suggesting is that the devs assign the flight ability in the same manner as the 110% mount speed attribute: once you get it, it should apply to all. This way, anyone can fly around in their favorite ride, sense or none, and we won't have to shoot more tickets about them in the future.

well not all winged creatures can fly

example: the dodo and the penguin others like emu and ostrich have wings but cannot fly even the kiwi has wings cant fly

so best leave alone don't want bugs in the system now by changing codes for all winged animals to fly now

Comment

I like the idea - cloud city is unbearable to get around if you don't have a flying mount, so it automatically excludes all mounts that don't fly from being used, at least for me.

Comment

There are a few mounts I can use that do not have all the flashiness that is lag inducing. I don't know why they have taken out the Evil Unicorn (loved that mount as it suits me fine) from the Blacksmith, but it would be a prime candidate with this inherent feature in place.

Oh Harry, let's not give the devs any idea or we will see folks riding on penguins, dodos, emus, and kiwis.

Comment

There are a few mounts I can use that do not have all the flashiness that is lag inducing. I don't know why they have taken out the Evil Unicorn (loved that mount as it suits me fine) from the Blacksmith, but it would be a prime candidate with this inherent feature in place.

Oh Harry, let's not give the devs any idea or we will see folks riding on penguins, dodos, emus, and kiwis.
          oh good point I forgot how the devs hate us lmao so yeah they prob would do this to us hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

....even the kiwi has wings cant fly
            I'm glad they don't. It would make a big mess in the groceries store if they could

Comment

I never use flight myself, don't miss it. But it's a good idea. With a little luck less people choose to ride a mount with big flapping wings that cause lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Dravilon View Post
                I'm glad they don't. It would make a big mess in the groceries store if they could
                Dammit, mate. Now I have to really go and secure my kiwis and make sure they don't fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dravilon View Post
                  I never use flight myself, don't miss it. But it's a good idea. With a little luck less people choose to ride a mount with big flapping wings that cause lag.
                  Just get Redrock Dragon, it has no wings :^)
                  DemoZ
                  S722 Hooligans Lead
                  #1 Honor, Level, Sylph, Guild premerge

Comment

Working...
                  X