Titan slot shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan slot shards

I sent in a ticket and thought it best to post the ticket and response here so other players can be informed so as not to send in tickets unnecessarily. if we do this it will help the R2 support team to respond to more important issues.

My Ticket:-

Hi

Please can somebody tell me where we can get the Titan slot Shards as they are required to open the extra 5 titan slots and after looking in the events and the shop I cannot find them which I find rather annoying.

The Response:-

The feature contained in Patch 7.5 which you are referencing is not currently available. For a long period of time now it has been made so that major patches introduce items such as these for new features/systems, but are not immediately available. This allows for a gradual introduction of the item or items while players are aware of a new system being released for them to be used in, rather than springing it all on players suddenly. Likewise, only a select few servers have the 7.5 Patch right now. While we like to do a prepatch on some servers as a form of life environment testing, this particular issue would disturb the balance of the game if players from those servers all had 6-10 titans in combat while every other server is limited to only 5 max.

My response to theirs:-

Thank you for the quick response.

However I would then like to ask when they will be made available so that those of us on the pre launch servers can know and be informed instead of getting frustrated (I ask this as most of the Knighthood players on my server cluster are asking in world chat where to get them).

If someone can please post this info maybe on the forum it will help as the rest of the patch info is on the Forum including the first release date and where it will be released

they prob be released as soon as rest of server has the patch 7.5

Comment

how long is soon?
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

gona lift this up again.. how long is soon? when are the shards coming up in the game?
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
          gona lift this up again.. how long is soon? when are the shards coming up in the game?
          I did see them in spender events a week or 2 ago. I have seen a few players with more than 5 titans.

Comment

Working...
          X