Vampiric Fury Sword

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampiric Fury Sword

Does any one know any source combination or where I could find the combination to get the sword I want Vampiric Fury Sword??

You might get lucky when you engulf clothing, every so many levels you gain a random clothing piece.

Might have better luck finding it in the clothing box.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

If the random bit means helmet, wing, armor, weapon, then okay. However, it's not just a random piece that shows up when a player hits a certain engulf level as I had tested across the units I dive in to find out they get the same type of piece once they hit that certain level.

DESTROYER_WOLF Do not quote me, but this piece can be obtained within the 30 to 50 engulf level (I know it's a big stretch, but I am at 51 engulf) as the first milestone gives you wings, the next wings, then helmet, some other piece after that, but guaranteed you will get it before you hit the 50 point.

Alternatively, you can just do what X-23 says and try your luck at the Clothing Box, but I would not hold my breath on it.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Ok thanks for being helpful. So its hard long shot. I wish you could buy them for real.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
          You might get lucky when you engulf clothing, every so many levels you gain a random clothing piece.

Might have better luck finding it in the clothing box.
          Guess what even tho its not the sword I wanted 2 tries clothing box and I got the sword. hehe

Comment

I envy you. Although I wanted some other stuff, I won't chance my bb's on it unless I have tons.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Glad you got what you wanted. Now if only the mount box was so kind to me lol
              When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Mod Delete
                Last edited by DESTROYER_WOLF; 08-24-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Mod Delete
                  Last edited by DESTROYER_WOLF; 08-24-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X