Name change by accident.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name change by accident.

I brought a name change balens by accident will it ware off or what. I was trying something 12 is max I forgot. I cant do anything can I. I want to keep my name I was trying a space line_ dam. I did abandon this game for a few years started in-between 2012-13 to Back 2017 Forgot about some things and my guild died I was a mod once.
    Last edited by DESTROYER_WOLF; 08-21-2017, 12:27 PM.

Nope, card will stay in your inventory until you confirm the new name change.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Nope, card will stay in your inventory until you confirm the new name change.

Can I rebuy it back or is it lost?

Comment

Only time a card will disappear is when you use it to confirm the name change. Simply just X out from pressing the green button will not take the card from inventory (as it will remain). If you already changed your name, then that card is gone and you have to buy another for 595 bound/unbound balens in order to change it again.

As far as naming goes, the jokers of the devs removed all forms of special characters a few patches back, hence why I haven't been diving into newer servers as often as I would like. No way am I rolling around with a bunched up name or numbers to my name (this forum ID is one exception as I was testing something out, but that was on a different matter and so it stuck with me that I cannot just part with) while playing the game.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Only time a card will disappear is when you use it to confirm the name change. Simply just X out from pressing the green button will not take the card from inventory (as it will remain). If you already changed your name, then that card is gone and you have to buy another for 595 bound/unbound balens in order to change it again.

As far as naming goes, the jokers of the devs removed all forms of special characters a few patches back, hence why I haven't been diving into newer servers as often as I would like. No way am I rolling around with a bunched up name or numbers to my name (this forum ID is one exception as I was testing something out, but that was on a different matter and so it stuck with me that I cannot just part with) while playing the game.
          So I can get my name back. Some times you cant get it back. ok.

Yeah like having R2Games stuck to your name first join. I wish they made the name slot a bit bigger. I started before the forum year maybe mid 2012 I joined. I like a proper name not a silly name. Hehe

Comment

It is unfortunate that you lost your card, maybe you'll luck out from r2 and they will replace it for you. But to Avoid this issue in the future for other reading this there is a simple solution. Sylph renaming is still frree, So you can test making names with special symbols ( they removed and replaced some) on them before you use you card on your char or eudie.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
              It is unfortunate that you lost your card, maybe you'll luck out from r2 and they will replace it for you. But to Avoid this issue in the future for other reading this there is a simple solution. Sylph renaming is still frree, So you can test making names with special symbols ( they removed and replaced some) on them before you use you card on your char or eudie.
              Yeah I have amazon queen T REX. T REX cool. Aries Reminds me off Megatron The picture. I changed the one letter from C to K still means the same name.

Comment

Working...
              X