Titan Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Titan Temple less than a year old?
    Titan Temple has seen the light in december 2016 with patch 6.3.

Comment

Heh Heh, that's what I thought. I would love to see this 3-year-old thing now. Then again, I might want to gauge that since I am going to be waiting for a very long time if I enter the KH scene after my talents and tattoos are done.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Titan Temple is only about 9 months old, dont get how any can mistake it by TOK sinces TOK whas groupe fight aginst top 4 ther you fight them 5 time in row ther bost goes up for each win.
        Last edited by kanusti; 08-31-2017, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
          Titan Temple is only about 9 months old, dont get how any can mistake it by TOK sinces TOK whas groupe fight aginst top 4 ther you fight them 5 time in row ther bost goes up for each win.
          When a thing such Titan Temple comes in my dreams then i'd call it a nightmare. :P

Comment

ToK back in the day was good, somewhat. I mean, when I hit level 38, I went to try it out because it said lvl 38 minimum. I was kind of disappointed because the opponents have these things called sylphs where we 38's didn't. It took a great deal to ask and find out when we can get sylphs so we can be on equal ground; it was then I find out that we're at a disadvantage because these 4 shadows would start to have Euds and Euds with Sylphs on them further down the line. Finally, they messed us with those who go Friggas that we said "to hell with it". I've put forth a design plan on how ToK should have been designed, but those meat ostriches just like to keep their heads up there for the longest time and not see the light.

But if TT was 3 years old, then I must have been in some serious coma and someone had ran my guild in my absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

haha its time to get the c4 out to blow that wall away cuz ur never going to beat it without some c4 help hahaha
              i'll call 911 to send swat team

Comment

ToK back in the day was good, somewhat. I mean, when I hit level 38, I went to try it out because it said lvl 38 minimum. I was kind of disappointed because the opponents have these things called sylphs where we 38's didn't. It took a great deal to ask and find out when we can get sylphs so we can be on equal ground; it was then I find out that we're at a disadvantage because these 4 shadows would start to have Euds and Euds with Sylphs on them further down the line. Finally, they messed us with those who go Friggas that we said "to hell with it". I've put forth a design plan on how ToK should have been designed, but those meat ostriches just like to keep their heads up there for the longest time and not see the light.

But if TT was 3 years old, then I must have been in some serious coma and someone had ran my guild in my absence.
                Well said this time Meikura TT is around 2016 like quoted before and yes ToK was removed due to the leaks in getting the dragons too fast and stockpiling them but, thats R2 fault our plus. Also this Proficiency should take tickets concerning trolling and bad behavior send in a ticket to them seriously. Send a warning to those peoples toon like they do if someone claims to be a mentor.

Comment

Our server cluster situation is just hopeless, on top of the existing willpower bug, where you lose even when you have hp left, which is annoying as hell. And now, in 3 days , 12 of the 20 toons in TT have sea witches. I dont know which genius thinks willpowers are better than normal euda, but these things hit way harder, are harder to kill and now with awaken and other stuff, just plain annoying. Not to mention when 4 sea witches and 3 friggas equates to 7 friggas effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                    Miranda doesn't want other players to get what she couldn't do in 3 years. Yeah, that's the spirit and that's the way to make friends. Well, doesn't care what she says anymore, she made a big fool out of herself so i'll do my best to skip her big walls of text. It is full of rubbish, wrong information. I think she comes up with that **** on the spot, there is no thinking behind it.
                    No, I want people to beat it, I don't want it handed to them on a golden platter. There is a massive difference between the two.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Titan Temple less than a year old?
                    Yeah, but that doesn't discount the fact I had to spend those previous 2+ years to have the required strength and then another few months before I was consistently beating it.

Originally posted by NITHIND29 View Post
                    Our server cluster situation is just hopeless, on top of the existing willpower bug, where you lose even when you have hp left, which is annoying as hell. And now, in 3 days , 12 of the 20 toons in TT have sea witches. I dont know which genius thinks willpowers are better than normal euda, but these things hit way harder, are harder to kill and now with awaken and other stuff, just plain annoying. Not to mention when 4 sea witches and 3 friggas equates to 7 friggas effectively.
                    The willpowers only hit slightly harder, but they loose the 4xdamnation, which equates to 5x damage when it's on. The 4 layers of damnation more than make up for their slightly lower damage. Ever since willpowers appeared in tt, I have taken far less damage - without the damnation boost, their atks barely tickle me. Before, and especially if it got stacked with archer buffs, they could do some big damage, now it's all just small damage.

As for awakening, the sea witch has a 3% chance of a 10% absorption shield, so even with 4 of them, you'd need on average 10 rounds of them in awakening for it to trigger once, so until that percentage improves (if it does), the sea witch awakening skill is basically useless. The void awakening skill is low, but does give some slight benefit and the other 3 are again very lows odds of happening and have less impact than the void or sea witch. Maybe once the levels go up they may be useful, but for now the awakening skills don't change much.

The sea witches do make it much harder for lower br people, and their heals are insane - go from nothing to full hp witch each of the heals - so those do make it harder to kill a stage however they do present an opportunity; the overall damage in tt is much reduced, so it's possible to go into a survival mode using frigga (or possibly odin) and make use of the additional bonus damage rounds - once you get into 150-200% bonus damage, you should start to be able to kill them before they can heal - you have 2 rounds to execute a kill once they drop below 50%.

For me, all the addition of sea witches has done is force me to sylph on a couple of stages, but I am overpowered for titan temple now...

Comment

Yeah, but that doesn't discount the fact I had to spend those previous 2+ years to have the required strength and then another few months before I was consistently beating it.
                      miranda_psi True, but kind of misread such when you said 3 years that I was like "hmm".

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post
                        No, I want people to beat it, I don't want it handed to them on a golden platter. There is a massive difference between the two.
                        It is on everything but a silver platter, you don't know what it is to grind yourself trought TT for the last animationstones and when you finally collect enough of these and want to animate the desired titan to see it fail. And not failing once but 13 times in a row. I can do 10 stones at most per week and i need 100 so that takes 10 weeks to collect. In the beginning i could do stage 4 or even 5 so more stones i collected but it failed every time. Do you know that i am working my butt off since february this year to get 1 titan? And when time increases, the chance to clear 1 stage decreases.

They need to remove the fail-chance for the titans. You can't expect players to grind for weeks with a failed attemt to get a titan and be motivated.

You say that you want that other players can beat it but all the rest of what you say doesn't looks like that. In your eyes it is easy, people need to work harder. There is nothing wrong with TT and you know people who are low who can do it too.

But at the end of the day there are tons of players who face a TT wich getting harder each day because the shadows we face are getting stronger in a faster rate than we can keep up. Hence why i normally had no problems with clearing stage 4 or 5 and now 1 if i am lucky. You still not seeing the flaw in that. You still not seeing the flaw of the designers to use the overall top players as shadows. The top grows faster because they put alot of effort into growing. That's fine only the majority of the players can't grow in the same pace.

And there is the flaw with the diffrent classes. There is an archer with 10 mil BR, his PATK is much lower than my MATK (I am 12,5 mil BR now) and he can clear 3 stages without problems. Good for him but is a bit weird don't you think? From what you tell us it means that you need to be strong to earn your way trough the stages of TT. So BR, power and skills are key right? But how can it be that archers are privileged in TT? No words from you that it is kinda weird, you downplay everything we say. You downplay every proof we give.

The sea witch for example, it heals like no tomorrow but you still downplay it because you can't see it. No, you can't see it because you are strong and thus slash these witches. For the other players counts that we cannot kill them fast enough so we see them heal all shadows to full. We see that when we kill the euds that they are revived the next try. And when they are resurrected they heal the shadows to full again.

And that is no flaw in the design that euds don't stay dead?

To make myself clear, i have no problems with grinding if only the grinding makes sense. Grinding normally means that you collect materials the hard way and then exchange it into the thing you want. In other games grinding never ends with a failed attempt to do something, that is not a reason a player would grind for. But i wrote already more then i wanted because you only reply in a way wich waves all problems away.

Comment

It is on everything but a silver platter, you don't know what it is to grind yourself trought TT for the last animationstones and when you finally collect enough of these and want to animate the desired titan to see it fail. And not failing once but 13 times in a row. I can do 10 stones at most per week and i need 100 so that takes 10 weeks to collect. In the beginning i could do stage 4 or even 5 so more stones i collected but it failed every time. Do you know that i am working my butt off since february this year to get 1 titan? And when time increases, the chance to clear 1 stage decreases.

They need to remove the fail-chance for the titans. You can't expect players to grind for weeks with a failed attemt to get a titan and be motivated.
                          That sucks dude, but i usually save enough of those stones so you can do the blessing 3 times, so if you spam click, it succeeds atleast once. I dont know which type you are, but it is true that TT is simple for archers. I manage to clear 5 or 6 levels with my 13.5 mil BR, although my attack stats are high, and i almost dont have defense stats on my char. But you can do better once you have 7 titans, you have constant awaken, so it is helpful to keep getting aoe from sylph.

And it is dependent on the titan order you use, most time you can survive longer if you can order your titans right (unless a mage takes your shield off :P)

Comment

Originally posted by NITHIND29 View Post

That sucks dude, but i usually save enough of those stones so you can do the blessing 3 times, so if you spam click, it succeeds atleast once. I dont know which type you are, but it is true that TT is simple for archers. I manage to clear 5 or 6 levels with my 13.5 mil BR, although my attack stats are high, and i almost dont have defense stats on my char. But you can do better once you have 7 titans, you have constant awaken, so it is helpful to keep getting aoe from sylph.

And it is dependent on the titan order you use, most time you can survive longer if you can order your titans right (unless a mage takes your shield off :P)
                            I have 4 titans and tried every order and i found that the -90% dmg works best on the second spot. I am working for the Moon-titan wich will help greatly in not only TT. :P
                            What i hear from an archer-guildie is that his biggest nightmare in TT are three mages because of the stealing of the awakeningpoints wich keeps him from sylphing up.

Comment

Void - absolutely nothing in comparison to oracle damnation. Your're better off with the void being there than an oracle.
                              Angel of light - this is only about damage, and against player it's damage is nothing. Again, better off with this here than an oracle.
                              Death spectre - tiny decrease, barely going to notice this is even there. Again, better off than with an oracle.
                              Eagle warrior - tiny hp recovery. Better this than an oracle.
                              Seawitch - this shield has a 3% chance of triggering. Who cares?
                              Of course, those skills will level up, although I don't think anyone knows at this point how strong those skills can get. And leveling will be slow for the foreseeable future.
                              The full group buffs of the oracle, knight, etc. are much more significant at this point, so willpowers are only currently a problem in that they're harder to kill.

If you have no titans, you are a freshly minted kh, and tt is NOT for you yet. As a newly kh you can quite quickly get 3 titans, and these 3 titans give the majority of the benefits of titan temple. The only other one that means anything is at 5 titans.
                              Did you mean 7 titans? The resistance bonus is pretty minor, but the awakening is a massive benefit. But I agree you pretty much need 3 titans to stand a chance, and given that they are pretty easy to get quickly, that's not a big deal.

Yes, the br needed now is higher than it was before, but it's also true that br is far easier to get now than it was when tt first came out. It took me 3 years to beat titan temple, why should you be able to beat it in a few months?
                              If you've been playing for 3 years, then much of that time you were participating in new things as they came out. It's not unreasonable for newer players to want to be able to participate in events, but TT has such a high barrier for even the first tier that it's unreachable until you have been playing a pretty long time (or cashing significantly).

What i hear from an archer-guildie is that his biggest nightmare in TT are three mages because of the stealing of the awakeningpoints wich keeps him from sylphing up.
                              Yes, that mage passive is the worst, since you can't know whether you will awaken or not, which can lead to multiple rounds of doing nothing. If you have 7 titans, you can stay sylphed all day, and with a properly skilled Odin, you're almost unkillable, but if you can't get there... It actually matters more which position the mages are in - the the first two slots, usually no problem, in the second two slots, then you can't recover fast enough.
                              One thing that helps a bit is to wait to activate awakening - 5-6 seconds delay is what works for me - so you can awaken as close to triggering it as possible. That way, I can sometimes avoid the trigger, lose awakening, sit and look stupid sequence of events, and choose a different skill if my awakening bar isn't full.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                                Of course, those skills will level up, although I don't think anyone knows at this point how strong those skills can get. And leveling will be slow for the foreseeable future.
                                The full group buffs of the oracle, knight, etc. are much more significant at this point, so willpowers are only currently a problem in that they're harder to kill.

Did you mean 7 titans? The resistance bonus is pretty minor, but the awakening is a massive benefit. But I agree you pretty much need 3 titans to stand a chance, and given that they are pretty easy to get quickly, that's not a big deal.

If you've been playing for 3 years, then much of that time you were participating in new things as they came out. It's not unreasonable for newer players to want to be able to participate in events, but TT has such a high barrier for even the first tier that it's unreachable until you have been playing a pretty long time (or cashing significantly).

Yes, that mage passive is the worst, since you can't know whether you will awaken or not, which can lead to multiple rounds of doing nothing. If you have 7 titans, you can stay sylphed all day, and with a properly skilled Odin, you're almost unkillable, but if you can't get there... It actually matters more which position the mages are in - the the first two slots, usually no problem, in the second two slots, then you can't recover fast enough.
                                One thing that helps a bit is to wait to activate awakening - 5-6 seconds delay is what works for me - so you can awaken as close to triggering it as possible. That way, I can sometimes avoid the trigger, lose awakening, sit and look stupid sequence of events, and choose a different skill if my awakening bar isn't full.
                                what chance you have with 3 titans? tell me i've showed you pics on 1st page of this post about the opponents in TT at 1st level. I got 14 mils br knight with 3 titans and i cant do s hit>best i could kill its 1 level here and there ..but since the new sirens are up i cant kill sh it...dunno why i keep playing this game since they only care for donations not about the game itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X