Sea Witch Skill optimisation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Witch Skill optimisation

Maybe somebody somewhere knows what this skill optimisation as I can see no difference with the Sea Witch skills or there descriptions and seems to be a big secret amongst R2 and their developers.

I tried to find out this information before maintenance. I was only told it was to be an adjustment to the healing skill trigger rate, which is equally as vague as the patch note. There was no further response for clarification.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so, on what precentage hp now for healing skill seawitch will be triggered?

Comment

lol prob at 75% hp loss lol knowing the devs cuz they never play this game and don't understand the mechanics of it

Comment

Perhaps we'll hear from someone who actually has a Sea Witch to present their findings on if anything was actually changed.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I was watching in Titan Temple, and I did see a sea witch choose a heal skill when the only attack from my side to that point was oracle damnation, i.e. none of them had taken significant damage. So it may be that the amount of damage that needs to be taken before a heal will trigger was reduced significantly.
            They never opened with a heal, so the condition is probably still there, but maybe others can collect more data on when they cast heals.

Comment

I have a Sea Witch nothing has changed. But hold on a minute just discovered what the optimisation was on S416 in Endless abyss it doesn't matter what skills you select when you get to the fight all your willpower skill slots are empty. HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA you just got to laugh everybody fights endless abyss on an even setting now afk fire skill

Comment

Just to add to that its any eud that is set for main in endless abys not just the willpower at least that's fair

Comment

Please keep this thread related to the topic of the Sea Witch skill optimization. There is a thread open for the endless abyss issue already.

Comment

the seawitch optimization takes effects only in titan temple for the AI not the players. in short titan temple have become even more unfair than before. healing each other back and forth and no way in defeating any of them unless you are over 19m br. just sick and really pathetic of these developers

Comment

I have sent a ticket more than 3 days ago to ask R2 exactly what where the optimisation of sea witch skills and the specific details. Having done all events now I can see no difference in the skills at all

Comment

OMG R2 so you have optimised the sea witch skills but from this reply I can only assume you have no idea what you have done. Hardly surprising the game is such a mess at the moment. This quality reply was received after 3 previous replies to get an answer off of them.

Thanks for reaching us again. And we feel so sorry about that the exact level cannot be checked for players. Hope you can understand.

Please let us know if you have any more question and concern that need to be addressed,we are always here for you.

Thank you and good day!

- The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

SEP 13, 2017 | 11:20AM CEST
                        replied:
                        Hi

Can you tell me the exact mechanics for the activation of the sea witch skills. ie at what HP drop level do the sea witch healing skills activate 10% 20%,30%40% or 50% as having played all events now I can see no difference from the activation levels before optimisation and after.

Comment

The next instalment of R2'S I am starting to feel that R2 had a recruitment drive after the general election and employed the fired members of Theresa May's team or maybe they have her answering the questions as they seem completely incapable of answering the question asked.

I give up now after their suggestion to open another ticket cant see how that would help when they cant answer this one

SEP 14, 2017 | 02:10AM CEST

R2 Lily replied:
                          Hi Partrick Chapman,
                          Really thanks for your questions. We suggest that you can try it more for checking the exact mechanics for the activation of the sea witch skills. It is a game, and we hope our players want to play more for get what they want to and truthfully, you also can discuss with other players about it and see if we change it or not. If we don’t change, we are always here to welcome you open the ticket for it.
                          Please let us know if you have any more question and concern that need to be addressed,we are always here for you.
                          Thank you and good day!
                          - The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

SEP 13, 2017 | 04:27PM CEST
                          replied:
                          Why cant you tell me the mechanics for the activation of sea witch skills oracle activation levels are common knowledge. Is it because,

No optimization actually took place?

You really don't know?

Its a big secret and you would have to kill me if you told me?

National security will be endangered if it becomes common knowledge?

The developers made such a hash of the optimisation ie missing skills in eud war and abyss they took the easy option and rolled back the skills and therefore there was no optimisation of the skills?

Comment

cause they are morons just like they dont have an answer to this major lag issue ever since the new patch came out. or maybe they are working on hiring new developers that have a ccie license.

Comment

Working...
                            X