Server merge issue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge issue.

1 month old server is now merging with servers almost 1 year old and I reallly do think we should make votes.
    It's just not right and it's not only about BR it's about fun when it happens all fun is gone. I suggest for votes for newer servers to be merged with 3 months older max. or newer server or otherwise I suggest to quit this game and find better one. Make votes and more posts here hope it will work.

We don't get a say in the matter. R2 will just merge with whoever they feel, which begets the question "why start in a new server when you're going to return to the old one you left from (if not to spend only)?" We all know who the top spenders are that we will never catch up to them unless we won the lottery and decide to drop millions into the game (only a fool will do such after so much stuff that has happened as of late). Cross platform events are mismatched as you're pitted with uber strong teams (with KH/Titan) when you're just a young buck starting out. The only safe zone (for a low-level new jack) is battleground because it's level bracketed for the moment.

If they couldn't fix all the problems we've stated that isn't a language issue (yes, sarcasm was intended), I don't think they will make a voting session or any other simple request from/for us.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

New Server Merges are never good when they merge w/ older servers because the older ones will always have an advantage in terms of level, strength.
      The biggest change will be how fast the world boss will die.

Like Meikura says R2 doesn't really have any logic.

New Servers= Lets Try to get More Players
      Server Merges= Lets Try to get more people to spend, because they're not generating enough.

Wartunes is a game that is fading they keep repeating the same strategy model, instead of finding other ways to keep or attract players .

Comment

Basically, the way I see it, about 97% of the new server's player base are made up of recycled players from older servers while 3% are of the new ones that are either referred by their friends/family or just lone wolves looking for something to play.

Merges, in my opinion are never a good thing. All your hard work to be on the top has gone to naught when you go back to an older server that has top spenders in those slots instead.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X