Another joke from R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another joke from R2

How come you IDIOTS give away 50 normal henna in what you call a "Eudamon gift" in Cloud City? Otherwise only scrolls nothing useful
    It is just a waste of time to collect what you give away if it always be SHIIT you give your loyal players.
    Buuurman I know about them adv henna and bbs but still these matts are same as b4 and if u name something for a special purpose, as this time, they should atleast contain mostly matts for eudamon.
    Thought it was last joke from R2 but NOOOOOOO ofc not today they messed up the war emblem and res event no where is there written that you can't use the matts on your willpower eudamon and ofc you can't
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Joke.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	340.4 KB
ID:	1929048
    Last edited by Kw0the; 09-16-2017, 02:51 AM.

There are actually good things in these gifts. But to remind you, former gifts contained 10 normal henna, 20k gold, 3bb's. Now you get skillscrolls and advanced henna on top of it. After collecting several piles you end up with a load of pretty good things.

I am someone who like to shoot holes in R2's and the developers actions but in this case i don't aggree.

Comment

If only I can pick up those piles in a nano-second. Time to put those "flight" dubs to use.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X