Willpower level and emblem clarification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willpower level and emblem clarification

I'm hoping to get something clarified so I don't waste a ton of materials.

1. Do you get a Lv.12 Willpower if you synth two Lv.12 Eudas? What about one Lv.12 and one Lv.10 euda?

2. Do Willpower war emblem, res reduction, and resistance stats also max at 10 levels? Does the Willpower inherit from whichever is higher from the synthed Eudas?
    I don't want to waste a ton of materials maxing the war emblems and res reduction etc of two eudas only to have all the materials that went into one of them go completely to waste.

1. Yes. A lvl 12 and 10 makes a 6

2. Willpower res goes up to lvl 40 with the regular kid items then you continue to lvl up with the willpower items. Not sure what lvl that goes up to. As far as what it inherits, not entirely sure how they calculate this part.. When I merged mine, my main was all maxed on everything res and my second one had a few lvl 10's and mostly 9's and my willpower had lvl 24 res, lvl 20 res reduction, lvl 31 emblem.

Comment

Thanks, that's quite helpful. I found some videos which showed the process in great detail. I think I might save more blood of zeus if I merge two lv.10s since I saw that to level a willpower from 10 to 11 only costs 3500 blood of zeus and it's the same for going from lv11 to 12 too, which is much less than the amount needed to get a lv12 euda.

Comment

Originally posted by Warasia View Post
        Thanks, that's quite helpful. I found some videos which showed the process in great detail. I think I might save more blood of zeus if I merge two lv.10s since I saw that to level a willpower from 10 to 11 only costs 3500 blood of zeus and it's the same for going from lv11 to 12 too, which is much less than the amount needed to get a lv12 euda.
        If you merge 2 lvl 10's, that would make a lvl 1 willpower and it takes 3500 blood to lvl up even at lvl 1
        Last edited by R262181389; 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

If you merge 2 lvl 10's, that would make a lvl 1 willpower and it takes 3500 blood to lvl up even at lvl 1
          Oh in that case nevermind. I'll just make two lv.12 eudas then. That'll be done long before I get enough materials for my first willpower.

Comment

It looks like whatever resources you put into your eudaemons are applied to the resulting willpower, so it doesn't matter much whether you upgrade the eudaemons to level 11 or 12, since it costs the same to upgrade after merging. Of course, if you're going to use the eudaemon in the meantime, go ahead and upgrade it to get the value out of those resources. The downside is if you change your mind about which willpower you want, you're already committed.

Comment

thanks so much for all the explanations - this was really helpful.

Comment

I have 2 Eudemons, 1 Batle Oracle Lvl 12 and 1 Sacred Knight Lvl 10 also Memory Crystal 3000, Demonic Blood 1000 but when I want to synthesize the two eudemons I get the answer "can not syntetize a Eudemon in combat or in patrol. Where I'm wrong or what I do wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by saskia04 View Post
                  I have 2 Eudemons, 1 Batle Oracle Lvl 12 and 1 Sacred Knight Lvl 10 also Memory Crystal 3000, Demonic Blood 1000 but when I want to synthesize the two eudemons I get the answer "can not syntetize a Eudemon in combat or in patrol. Where I'm wrong or what I do wrong ?
                  That probably mean you either have the eudeamon you want to use as your main or sub eud or you have them in eudeamon patrol. Be sure to don't have them in eudeamon patrol, eudeamon arena or that you don't have any of them in your main and/or sub eudeamon slot.
                  Have a wonderful day

Comment

PinkiePie, thank you very much, your advice was very good.

Comment

@R262181389 Willpower leveling, from level 1 to 2 is actually 3000 bloods, it doesn't start going up to 3500 until about lvl 5 I believe.

@R262181389 It appears to be random, I am aware of someone who used a level 12 and a level 10 and got a level 5 willpower.
                      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Willpower resistance essence, res reduction essence, and warpath crystals are used how? I go to the willpower res reduction but see no way to use them.

Comment

Those are used once the res levels are at level 40.
                          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

The level must be random or something. My first merging a Lv 12 & Lv 11 gave me a Lv 12 willpower. The second time I did it (this time with a Lv 12 & Lv 10) yielded a Lv 6 willpower.

Comment

A follow up question, does the eudemon growth still affect the willpower? Apparently losing my best kid after merge, so the growth dropped.

Comment

Working...
                              X