Titan Temple With 3 Titans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple With 3 Titans

Ok thats it i have enough and this stupid titan temple sea witches lvl 1 cant beat it at all and you say get stronger and all but with with 3 titans no way we need some event with animation stones or titans not just by lucky exchange.
    7 month its hard to get just 1 titan, and fighting them too hard. what do we need to wait 1 more year for something to change.

There are some lucky exchanges we have been getting lately that has the animation stones in, also we recently had the online rewards that had the animation stones in. There are ways to get those stones to gain strength and get those other titans.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Ah well with this titan temple and events it needs like 3-6 month to get just 1 titan but with sea witches on lvl 1 its harder gets healed on next round to the full no way even with more patk while use rage rune he healed full so no way to kill them,8 attemps used failed just too much just for lvl 1 with this sea witches when we get them no way who has 15m br he can pass some titan levels but when comes to sea witches healed next round 8 attemps used failed everytime everyday that needs something to be changed atleast that sea witches be on lvl 3 atleast its just not fair.

Comment

titan temple= casher only event to help cashers
        stay far ahead of the pack.

just look at the lowest level,they all have 34mil +
        battle-rating.titan temple is a worthless feature.

Comment

Titan Temple is mostly irrelevant now. It's too much of a pain in the a** to go through, and the recent events have given out a flood of the animation stones, so the only thing you get from it is charge fragments, and those aren't worth the effort.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of cashers don't bother with it any more, I know I don't.

Comment

it might work if it was set up kinda like the sylph arena or
            lords trial where you battle your way up the ranks,rather
            than start with those 34mil + battleratings.
            then at least you could try to do it,right now it's a waste
            of space.better off to trash it cause it's ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Titan Temple is mostly irrelevant now. It's too much of a pain in the a** to go through, and the recent events have given out a flood of the animation stones, so the only thing you get from it is charge fragments, and those aren't worth the effort.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of cashers don't bother with it any more, I know I don't.
              Maybe that's the reason that exchange-event gives so much items to get all titans in 1 cycle.
              The first time that event gave that much i activated all titans wich made it very easy to do. Now i don't need it because the shards aren't good for anything.

@ Masterpiece... Leave TT for what it is, only focus on 1 battle for devotion. Wait till the next exchange comes and do all what it takes to get as much items as you can. This way you have all titans and a big pile of smeltingstones on the go.

Comment

**** features:titan temple/sky trail possession/dragonchant possession.

be nice if the devs had the balls to come right out and announce,,,

"new casher features coming with this update are,,,".

Comment

TT is still extremely useful because it gives 5 devo per day, and -
                  it doesn't take long to die in there if you switch to dragonchant and strip down :P
                  However, it's not a place for rewards LOL

Comment

not that it matters,but figured about what
                    i need in those charge fragments to finish that.
                    about 330,500 of them. never going to happen,game won't be around long enough.
                    cast stones about 300,000 too i'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X