Request for RTG changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for RTG changes

Can you please put in a request to change the RTG shop prices? Currently it takes up to four (!!) days to exchange for a measly 50 blood of zeus or 50 whips. An average run gets you around 800 points and they cost 60 for 1. 20 or 30 points each would be much more reasonable while still not too cheap. How about 50 blood and 50 whips per clearance level also, 10 whips is so insignificant as to be entirely pointless.

To go further, they should have just integrated all the dreamland stuff into the RTG store but with much reduced prices. Man that is so boring.
    Last edited by hungry; 10-09-2017, 07:50 AM.

This is the devs we are talking about. They don't know the value of things that they shoot out willy-nilly prices along with limits.

BoZ are given (100) during the weeks of Willpower Daily Collections (Hot Events) or can be obtained in the farm (Deer Horns + Blue Grass + Milk), Eud Patrol (small amount), or Eud Bounty fights (again, small amount). Don't forget to collect within the EXP icon under Eudaemon (if you haven't done so).

Whips, on the other hand, you can get them through Magic Square in a good size amount (make sure you find a good team if you planning to get the max rewards along with any extra chests; and don't do "noob" things like not following the pattern for the maximum amount of points). Wait until events (and I am trying to get them, the devs, to count the training for magic ones as people would get stuck at max level for the regular ones) to use them so you get a good amount back (mainly from Tuesday to Thursday).

I hardly do RTG because of the minuscule rewards (well, just about any other that gives that out) and figured my time can be used in doing something that is worthwhile (if ever in this game).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well, yes, but none of that is relevant to the cost of items in the RTG shop

Comment

Working...
      X