opinion for next update could have class exchange card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinion for next update could have class exchange card

in the next update you could get a card to change the class without having to change account with another person

Nope. This suggestion has been brought up and turned down a few times. Also, trading accounts is not allowed here.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

why cant there be a class exchange card? most players want it and most players will use it.

Comment

cause rgames are greedy ***** and their support elves are damn morons.

Comment

They just want you to create accounts and characters and spend your money on them; then abandon them because some thing's wasn't right for them that you have to start over.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
            cause rgames are greedy ***** and their support elves are damn morons.
            It has nothing to do with R2. The developer shot down the idea.
            Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

well then tell the idiot developers to fix the farm at least. i hate having to leave the bonfire only to bless my friends farm. was on my server with the new patch and still the farm is not fixed.

Comment

Actually, I would like it if the farm went back to what it was when you're able to escape the lag fest that is in your city for that bit of freedom to manage your farm from within your homestead.

Currently writing up things for my "Top X Useless Tidbits in Wartune", where x is the number of things I find that is pretty much redundant or useless that we can do without. Fair warning, though, it's going to be a long one, but I will make it short as I can.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so

Comment

The way the game is now if there was a class exchange card. I would predict 99.9% of players would change class to an archer and the other classes would soon cease to exist

Comment

glad i would be the 00.1% who is mage and stays like that ......
                    Theonlyghost
                    Server Former Kabam now wonderhill S122 US-East

Comment

Working...
                    X