Why Replace Kid Arena?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Replace Kid Arena?

Kid arena was not broken. It gave us materials we needed. And we had 2 hours of time at two different times of day to run approximately a 20 minute run. It's replaced with an event that is only live for an hour and takes away materials we need. This is not an improvement. Give us more fun, more flexibility and less busywork please!

most crazy is that i can se all events no rune from 18 to 21 whit no real break new kid thing 18:00 to 19== hereo trials 3 day of week 19:30 to 19:50 on same days as we has athena,ares and imperial then do players eat diner? after 21:00 just befor bed time?

Comment

This game absolutely did not need a daily hour-long event to be added to the regular hour-long events Thursday through Sunday.

I expect a LOT of people will be afk-ing it, especially after the first week or so. I know I'm frequently trying to finish up work at 6, so I'll be ignoring at least early rounds most of the time. Assuming there even are later rounds if you lose early.
      So far, everything points to this being a really crappy replacement event, and I have no idea what the gameplay is like. It could be the best thing they've ever done, and the event would still be at best mediocre. Eudaemon arena wasn't great, but it gave good rewards, and was easy to get done with 4 hours every day when it was open.

Comment

this event is rubish i preffer the old eudeamon arena.. upgrade rewards would had been better this is time wasting as if we dont have enough to do in game

Comment

Further to my earlier comments: the first match makes us wait a full 10 minutes? And then it's another 10 minutes to the next? What the hell, Wartune?
          Plus everything including chat is disabled while you wait.
          Lower rewards and ridiculously longer wait times, I already hate this with a burning passion. Worst substitution in a long time, possibly ever.

Seriously, this 10 minutes before each round is totally unacceptable. Did the unpaid intern get the job of designing the event?

Comment

In 10 minutes I would have gotten my first team right through their 5 required before switching to the next one. I liked the Arena (past) much more because of the flexibility, but I guess that's not what is in R2's or 7Road's mindset these days. Oh well, another thing I won't be doing because I am hardly on at the times it wanted me to be.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

do we get scroll for kids now? befor we gote them in the old arena wonder how players now gona max skill to lvl on kids befor can juse wisdom book realy bad new arena and reward crazy low i bet fast 99% wil afk it or dont even show up just cliam reward

Comment

This event is utterly horrible.
                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

And what whit the joining time , why only from 1900 till 0000, some ppl in asia are at sleep during that hours, and the 10 min waighting between fights, why? ***.

I need a flexibel game else i cant manage it whit my personel life, i would like to spend money but not if its all time based gaming ,

Comment

should of kept old edu arena and just changed those rewards

Comment

Eudaemon Domain is inexcusably awful to participate in, but it does have one advantage, which is that if you don't care enough to participate, it's basically free devo and items as long as you can be online sometime between 19:00 and 00:00 server time. So, terrible for a lot of players, particularly the most devoted, but a nice bonus for the lazy people who weren't playing that much anyway.
                      Weird priorities for a game like this, but I'm finding myself more and more leaning towards not caring.

Comment

i prefer previous eudaemon arena schedule (2x) than the latest eudaemon domain which i always miss. I suggest, R2 should stick with the previous eudaemon arena schedule (14:00 & 18:00), many can participate.

Comment

bring back the old Eudeamon Arena, this new one is full of corrupt players, players that i know have 20 mill + BR, yet, in Eudeamon Domain there listed at 4.9 mill. they dropped my entire team in 2 hits. today it happened to me again,in first round , first hit wiped out 3 of my team, my 4th dropped 2 hits later, there BR was listed as 1 mill. below mine, bring back the original one. Time frame was much easier, I could work on it various times of the day. What youve given us, is ****, and the time conflicts with Outland Contest.
                          "SARA"
                          S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
                          FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

Comment

Totally agree. Eudaemon domain is a terrible event with even worse rewards. Its not even worth the time to do it. Bring back the old kid arena.

Comment

If I can factor in a ten fight day versus a day's rank in terms of rewards, the old arena won hands down. It gave out all three scrolls which I can get a good amount along with other rewards. By the end of the week I have a solid amount to upgrade my euds; sometimes having hundreds to be used in events.

This sorry excuse, I only get a small amount. Why? Because I don't come at the time it wants me to. Myself, I only do eud arena at the 2 o'clock hour and be done with my teams in 30 mins. There was no daily rank bull, the rewards get higher as our points get higher and reset each Monday. This POS doesn't give out scrolls, and f that if someone said I can get them in patrols. I don't want less amount and all day wait, I want fast and more (which the old one provided).
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X