Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unwanted Ancient Relics Shards can be recycled into Cast Stones. But........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted Ancient Relics Shards can be recycled into Cast Stones. But........

Unwanted Ancient Relics Shards can be recycled into Cast Stones. But........when i went to recycle the extra shards i have for the 1st relic you get from brad, the option to recycle the shards in the blacksmith does not show up. The only option that I can recycle are my Gems. seriously? is there something i'm missing or did y'all screw up as usual?!
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
    Unwanted Ancient Relics Shards can be recycled into Cast Stones. But........when i went to recycle the extra shards i have for the 1st relic you get from brad, the option to recycle the shards in the blacksmith does not show up. The only option that I can recycle are my Gems. seriously? is there something i'm missing or did y'all screw up as usual?!
    I was just about to ask the same question: How do we recycle the unwanted ancient relic shards?

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

Synthesize a second copy of a Relic you already have. When you use the card it will recycle into Cast Stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Sbpeir View Post
        Synthesize a second copy of a Relic you already have. When you use the card it will recycle into Cast Stones.
        Aha. So we still have to keep the garbage in our inventory, until we get 100 of the shards to synth a relic. No way we really get rid of unwanted things. How typical of this game! *Sigh*

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

lol,talking about recycling relics,i still
          only have 2 relics activated. XD

Comment

Working...
          X