X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xharry005x
    started a topic Moving cross server rant

Moving cross server rant

what the hell are the devs doin wonderhill s16/s26 and the other 2 servers in our merged server was in a nice cross server our imp war campaign started well titan temple was nice even rave was excellent

then comes along some noobs devs and r2 staff decided to move our server and place it into a cross server with a bunch of idiots titan temple impossible Imp war messed up even arena rankings reset back to iron when I was in diamond sylph arena rankings reset back to start

we didn't even get any mentor tell us that we were even moving or swapping cross servers cuz we all would of bombarded r2 with tickets to say nooooooo do it to another server

or was it that ,many r2 servers couldn't get rank 1 in server rave rewards and they all cried cuz we were the only wonderhill server in that rave server rewards

• Takashi007x
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    I feel you mate. However, most of us on the R2 side hardly do the Rave events (well, maybe the 200 one when it was making sense) because of the sheer idiocy they had contained. While it is okay for a VIP to easy make 250/300 on any given day, those of us who aren't VIP will have to endure the whole day just to make those max rewards (which is the same number of fun coins at 200).

Let's face it, though. No matter how much we tried to voice our opinions, they just mean jack in the eyes of the devs and R2. If we're not throwing money at them, they won't bite.
    you're correct.
    thats why i posted previously about super servers.. either the game is dying or they want to drive up competition for increased spending.
    many players are quitting already, i think R2 already knows this but really no safe guards to prevent this.

So people jumped to LOA2, some people just think any game managed by R2 is unplayable, and some just stopped playing.

because so far after 1 year, the content/improvements have been nothing short of asking you to spend. Other than class advancement to KH, there was no real questing.

consolidate servers to save space> open new servers to get more people to play and spend > consolidate new servers into old > repeat

smaller servers that get lumped into large clusters will suffer for various reasons, titan temple and world boss is just a few reasons.
    a year from now I wouldn't be surprised if there was just 16 servers per region, each server being a super group.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    I feel you mate. However, most of us on the R2 side hardly do the Rave events (well, maybe the 200 one when it was making sense) because of the sheer idiocy they had contained. While it is okay for a VIP to easy make 250/300 on any given day, those of us who aren't VIP will have to endure the whole day just to make those max rewards (which is the same number of fun coins at 200).

Let's face it, though. No matter how much we tried to voice our opinions, they just mean jack in the eyes of the devs and R2. If we're not throwing money at them, they won't bite.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X