Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon Domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Domain

Eudaemon Domain has no purpose to play because strong players with big BR take it all down from themselves and register for ED and so get all the matches from one move, today I personally convinced myself in my group was a player with the S510 TheDark who allegedly had BR 2117701 and got my friend from one stroke all Eudamone declassified and had only 1m BR less than my friends, so people's advisory council does not waste time around the Eudaemon Domain because there will always be catastrophic failures that R2 can not correct and strong bad players will always they dominate and do everything to gain more and be stronger on any possible fraud. What do you think about whether it's worth wasting time on this new game or that we all get together and dress up hehe.

yup, waste of time, I went up against a player in the final round, ED had there BR listed at 4.9 mill, but I realized I knew of that player, in real life there BR is 20+ mill , there mage is 10+ mill. , 2 hits and my entire team was on the ground, good job R2 !!! well done. It's bad enough I have to deal with 20, 30, 40 mill players in battleground, but now this. I'd rather have the old Eudaemon Arena back
    "SARA"
    S76 BORUGHAM FOREST
    FIREDRAGON GUILD

GUILDMASTER

Comment

Does anyone know if you get stuck in a long battle and you time out, who wins?

Comment

I think it goes by who has done the most damage. I was in a long battle until time ran out and won with less BR after taking out more of their team then they took out of mine.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

I guess everyone will have to go and do it since R2 or the devs are not going to do anything about it. At least, for those of us that are within the 9-16 rank, we can gamble 10 mil to get double the amount (LOL).

Too bad this isn't like the new Sylph Arena where we can choose our fights and advance for greater rewards instead of having to go through this joke of an event. However, it's an easier devote if you manage to register late evening to midnight for next day's battles.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

the easiest way to prevent players to lower their BR is to have the same BR as when they registered, this should go for all events

Comment

Originally posted by LadyParadi View Post
              the easiest way to prevent players to lower their BR is to have the same BR as when they registered, this should go for all events

then they just lower their br b4 registering and then up it again
              now if it locked them in with whatever gear euds and sylphs they registered with that might work

Comment

the only way to fix this is to remove the sign up process then ppl cant lower their br for this event then it only register br after server reset so if ppl wanna lower their br then they ave to strip and loose their titan temple ranks and br rankings

Comment

The only way I can think of a nicer fix is the following:
                  1. Remove the sign-up/registration process. It's stupid in my opinion.
                  2. If we are going for a sign-up route, make it to have us choose on what we want: Eudaemon or Willpower materials
                  3. Make the event in the same fashion as our current Sylph Arena, where we can choose our fights and move to the top; and get rewarded per fight. No bloody cool-downs!
                  4. At the end of the week, we are given more rewards in terms of our rank and group: silver, gold, platinum, diamond
                  This way, people can do the event at their own time and leisure, for same day devotion (as the new one requires you to sign up for the next day, either be there or miss the event, and register again for the next day in order to get it), and not have to worry about BR manipulation. Everyone wins.

Comment

you guys can actualy do kid domain and hero trials?they still not working on my server.they haven't worked at all since the patch came out

Comment

I am never around when the actual event happens. I register the previous day, disappear during the times the event happens on (hey, I am doing Uber), and try to register again and collect by the end of the server day (ranking rewards) before I lose them.

Comment

Unfortunately, the biggest BR reducer is taking off your eudaemon/willpower, and that has no impact on the BR of any of your team. If the game sorted people by their toon-only BR, and then locked them into that when calculating the eudaemon/willpower stats, that would work, but sounds way too complicated for the people who make this game.

Comment

Eudaemon BR is ranked or locked in, and their gear can't be taken off, maybe the gems but that would be a hastle.

The real question is will R2 step up and push the devs to consider addressing the problem with the event, or just sweep it under the rug like many of our community concerns.

The should change the interface similar to sylph arena and just drop in what you use.

Then again the purpose of these events are primarily for cashers to feel proud of what they are "investing", most of the general audience have really phase out their care for the events.

Comment

Working...
                          X