Titan temple for 3 titans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan temple for 3 titans

Any suggestion to beat 2-3 levels of titan temple and wich way to fight them

If you are under 14 mill BR and not an archer then sorry, u are sc.rewed. I am almost 15 mill BR, having a willpower and even potted up i can't clear stage 3. TT is the most messed up things in Wartune.
    Last edited by Buuurman; 10-29-2017, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Strategy depends on your class, since each one has different skills. If you can, the best bet is to kill at least some of them before you sylph. That generally means you have to be able to 1-shot them given all the heals, so bringing a brutality rune might be useful, especially for an archer. Knights and mages probably need the rage rune more, though, since their aoes are expensive.
      If a 1-shot isn't a possibility, then try to get group hits in close order, like aoe>awaken>sylph aoe.
      But unfortunately, there just isn't that much strategy that will help you when you only have 3 titans. I recommend going for the crit bonus titan as your fourth, since that made TT significantly easier for me. The awakening booster is a good choice next - use it to extend your sylph time rather than sylph earlier, though.

Comment

but what if that crit titan you fail to animate like 12 times stucked on 7-8 awakening crit titan

Comment

Originally posted by Masterpiece.. View Post
          but what if that crit titan you fail to animate like 12 times stucked on 7-8 awakening crit titan
          Doesn't really matter which titan you're going for, the odds are the same. It's infuriating when it fails over and over when you're just barely getting enough mats to try it every few days, but nothing much we can do about that. Crit titan is still going to give you the best chance of improving your TT success rate, which will make it faster to get more titans later.

Comment

oih yes why they dont give us back that animation stone and engraving stone exchange again or are they afraid of something

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              But unfortunately, there just isn't that much strategy that will help you when you only have 3 titans.
              Titans are just one small part of the strategy... There are dozens of strategies that can be used, some will be more effective than others and some work best in certain situations. Trying those strategies and seeing what works best is the fun of the game (and ruined now since in most places everything is trivial to just brute force... no strategy at all).

When titan temple first came out, I tried a couple of dozen different strategies to see how far I could get and what worked the best... I looked for situations where strategy A worked better than B and depending on what opponent I got, what sylphs, what eudos, I changed my strategy for that fight. There are limits to what you can do, but most people could achieve a lot more than they do if they just explored the possibilities open to them.

Comment

There should be different levels for different BR's. Lower levels for 3-5 mil br, 6-10mil br and 11 mil + That way we would have a chance of at least getting some stones instead none if they can't pass it.

Comment

There should be different levels for different BR's. For example: 3-5 mil BR's, 6-10 mil and then 11 mil + At least they way everyone has a fair chance at getting stones.

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekiwi View Post
                    There should be different levels for different BR's. For example: 3-5 mil BR's, 6-10 mil and then 11 mil + At least they way everyone has a fair chance at getting stones.
                    Then why not have a version of DI for lvl 10s? (You might think this is a stupid comparison, but it is the same thing)

The point of TT is NOT for every single person to be able to do it, the same as every single part of the game. Each part of the game requires you to have advanced to a certain level, wether that's a certain level, a certain level of strength, etc. there is always some requirement. The requirement for TT is 2 fold:

1) You have to be KH
                    2) You have to have a minimum level of strength, which you will NOT have as soon as you get to KH

The idea of TT is to help you advance your strength once you reach a certain point. When it first came out, that was around 14m br, now it's probably around 16m br and in that time the ability to gain br has increased drastically, far more than the increase in requirements to beat it.

You people need to stop expecting to be spoon fed everything in the game - you need to work for it. Almost everything else is handed to you on a golden platter, including the new broken space mpd - pathetically easy even for low brs - which I think is sad. When a new event comes out, it should take time and effort to beat it. It's very boring when everything is made trivial, and that is part of what is making the game lose players.

Comment

The only reason they made TT so hard is so lower level titan's are forced to buy stones because you get very little any where else. TT hasn't got the player in mind, it's all about lining R2's pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekiwi View Post
                        The only reason they made TT so hard is so lower level titan's are forced to buy stones because you get very little any where else. TT hasn't got the player in mind, it's all about lining R2's pocket!
                        Only if you want to rush - which is all cashing is about in this game; getting things as fast as you can and before most people can get it.

If you just play the game through, you will progress to where you can beat TT fairly quickly. TT is NOT designed for everyone; it s an ADVANCED KH event which gets relatively easier as the game goes on.

Comment

You people need to stop expecting to be spoon fed everything in the game
                          How about "let's get a game feature where we don't have to sit and figure out something where a concise description should suffice (so we don't waste our time)"?
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

or how about that they put something in titan temple and we stop to blame them for everything sometimes we need to change something to be a better

Comment

Originally posted by Masterpiece.. View Post
                              or how about that they put something in titan temple and we stop to blame them for everything sometimes we need to change something to be a better
                              Sure, I would love to change a predominately known 50+ mil BR into, say 50k BR if that's possible =P

Thing is, once I become KH (after leveling 7 more talents in the Legendary section to max, finishing that quest, and whatever else that will be thrown my way) at around 6 mil, I probably won't stand a chance at this feature (in the sea of 50M+ somethings) just like any other newly formed KH player that is going to take a stab at it.

Hence, why my statement of the developers putting forth a description about a feature so we don't have to sit with our thumbs up our rear ends just to try to figure out the feature itself.

To be bluntly honest, TT should have been fixed to difficulty curves (easy for the easy stuff, normal for the normal, hard for hard, nightmare or hell for the hardest and bragging rights) so that way everyone can do it (of course, the rewards had to be adjusted since it would be kind of stupid for those on "easy" getting the same rewards as "nightmare").
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X