Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage and Archer Talents!!!! eat your heart out ppl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
    Class Talents will surely rock boats.. dunno if i should be happy or be alarmed.. x.x but yea, im thankful that it doesnt require balens thingy for it to be unlocked.. XD thanks for the heads up Candykid!
    yw ^_^ just glad i could give everyone insight

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
    I do not understand.... The Holy Seal of the Mage will deal PHYSICAL DAMAGE, not magical damage??
    -_-" does noone read my previous statements it was a typo.....
    Name : Akemi
    Class : Magi
    Level : 32+
    Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

• Pls Post The Talent of Knight!!!!!!!

Server 40 The Badlands
      Level 60
      Class Knight

Comment

• knight talents are already been shown in another thread, use the search bar to find it

Comment

• Talent For Knight?

So where r those for Knight..? only archer and Mage got Talent system?

Comment

• FOR KNIGHT TALENT: PAGE 3 SCROLL DOWN (it just text and not as shiny but it is there)

Comment

• So no knight info again?
              Guild [INFINITY]
              Guild Position: MEMBER
              Class:knight
              Username:GreatPaul
              Lvl:60
              server: Duskin Arena

Comment

• What Knight info u want?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatPaul View Post
                  So no knight info again?
                  read the whole thread, mate. let me help u this time.

Note : for all classes as passive lvled up, it will give better bonus for each passive.

1. Holy Seal

2.Tyranny(passive): Slasher have chance to gain increase your skill damage Buff(5%), (2 round)

3. Concentrate(passive): reduce the cool down for Enchance Delpic Destroyer, (5 second)

4. Tornado(passive)- your whirlwind have a chance to bleed your opponent, causing them to lose 20% damage per turn. (last 3 round)(the damage based on your whirlwind damage done to him/her)

5. Blast(passive): Ultimate slasher damage increased 5% but the rage consume increased by 2

6.Iron wall(passive): Incoming Damage reduced 5%-permenant.

7.Meditation(passive): intercept have chance to recovery 5% of your max hp.

8. Lasting(passive): when you are successful blocked incoming damage, you have chance to Reflect back 10 % of the damage.

9. Rescue(passive): Shadow Trasher have a chance to add +5% damage reduction buff for you. (last 2 round)
                  I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Working...
                  X