Hero Trial aka alt army Trial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Trial aka alt army Trial

Strange nobody has mentioned how rubbish this is. Maybe I am the only one on a server where 95% of the players are alts or maybe everybody has an alt army they can flood the server matches with so they can feed them to their main toon. Thank god r2 have as normal made the rewards so rubbish that there's no problem just not doing it and let the alt armies get on with playing with themselves. Just another example of the fact the developers although attempting to develop the game have no idea of how it actually works,

I have seen alts all travel the same path. It's kind of a bit of luck to get all your toons in one bracket.I have seen opponents who aren't connected with the train of alts take full advantage of it. But then I've also seen guilds feed one person, and they aren't alts. At best, if there's a ton of alts being marched through, you could screenshot/video the event and report it as alt abuse.

This event just isn't fun at all, and I think most have come to terms with that fact. If you don't need cast stones, I suppose skipping it is an option. You do get points even when you lose, so I just pop on a 20 minute video and click random paths until the thing ends.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

As a guy who has his own team, I can assure you that I won't join this event for one reason below:
      • The event comes at a time where I am either not around (real life commitments) or I am doing something else that I forget that it is on.
      Tried the Hero Trial bit on a testable to know that even if your faction wins, you don't get points (or medals) for not being there. Also, I sense that something like this might pop up somewhere; I don't believe in the "raise the guppies to feed the big fish" routine that some people do as I raise my own team individually; so you won't see me abusing this.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do after I signed up. All I see is a box with moving people and no instruction on what to do...And there's no directions on it (i.e. ? with rules) This is pretty much useless right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dirose76 View Post
          I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do after I signed up. All I see is a box with moving people and no instruction on what to do...And there's no directions on it (i.e. ? with rules) This is pretty much useless right now.
          http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...19#post1931819

Short version: Click one of the three circles on the side that's lit up for you, watch your mini toon walk across to the other side, wait for the cooldown, repeat. If someone else is walking toward you, you'll "fight" when you meet each other. One will die, and earn 100 points, the other will earn 50 and keep walking. You get 150 points if you make it to the other side. At the end of the event, you get a percentage of the points earned given to you as faction medals to spend in the Army shop, with the percentage based on which side won.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi Memory I have been on this server for a long time and know who's alts are who's so there's no doubt its a number of people serving up alts. Don't see the difficulty or chance in setting my toon off and then marching the alts down the same lane ensuring its my toon that kills them. Can easily clock 6-7k points each round this way while everybody else Is struggling to get 2k, besides this it is the worst game ever devised by wartune I could design better game play maybe not graphics on a ZX81 with 16k ram. All game play in the latest offering are open to major abuse whether its alts or dropping BR for registration. I wonder if this is the closer patch to get rid of as many players as possible before they close the game.

Comment

Working...
            X