Lucky Exchange trickery!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Exchange trickery!

I've noticed that in the latest versions of Lucky Exchange they added Holy Sword Orbs.
    I also noticed that I never got any of them during exchange! Could be (bad) luck but when non of those orbs drop after exchanging over 500 times, something is wrong. Unless the drop rate is less that 0.05%, but in that case it would be even pointless to even include them.

So what is wrong here?
    Did they add those items to the description of the exchange by mistake?
    Is the drop rate wrong?
    Or are they trying to trick us into thinking it's a good deal to exchange but in reality we are getting exactly same items as we did before they made it more appealing?

Its the rarest item there no joke lol.
    East coast archer.

Comment

I will forward this mention on, personally i think, almost same drop as the mount.
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

At 1 orb each, it's really not worth much even if you do get a few. Maybe still significant, since we get so few from anywhere else, but rather than trying to balance 15 different types of drops, I'd prefer it if they split up exchanges so we could choose to focus on certain types over others.

Comment

A great suggestion, I shall forward that one on at our next meet.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            At 1 orb each, it's really not worth much even if you do get a few. Maybe still significant, since we get so few from anywhere else, but rather than trying to balance 15 different types of drops, I'd prefer it if they split up exchanges so we could choose to focus on certain types over others.
            Honestly i like the new exchange-setup because there are items in it we players want for a very long time now. The thing is that there are too much items in the exchange so the more populair items are handed out in small quantities. About the orbs, you have to put a lot of exchange-items in it to see how the items drop. Most of times i do 100 items at a time and see 6 blue orbs. Not much but i do not do it for the blue ones, i do it for the orange ones. :P Per 100 exchanges i see 3 orange orbs wich is good for me. The other item wich has a big droprate is adv. mahra. Since i have 3 merged sylphs to make red i need tons of it. It is because of these items that i like the new setup.

It only looks that the droprate is very low, once you put a minimum of 100 items in it you see more of the droppings and they aren't that bad.

Comment

its no trickery its plain we (game devs) suck at writing and math ..

10 times exchange should be min 10 beast soul .. yet only get 6 .. so for them somehow 10 times a chance to get 10 or 2 or 1 equals 6 ..
              Last edited by demoniced; 11-08-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

its no trickery its plain we (game devs) suck at writing and math
                Confucius is rolling in his grave as they (the devs) broke out of the stereotype we have of them as being intelligent in the past.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X