No announcement yet.

Farming and Picky Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like saying to a person, don't own anything so u will never deal with thieves
    AdAljatlawee The way I took that from said person was I have to put up with it because they "say so". Literally, I do not have to put up with anything as I am pretty much free in playing the game how I want to play it. Yeah, I frown upon the devs and promoter (R2 in this case) when they do things that frustrates the players, don't answer (mods are the exception since they are volunteers) said frustrations (bugs and issues), and expects us to figure out things (look, I didn't write the game, but I would appreciate much more detail along with a FAQ so a question I might have in mind can be found with an answer); however, I am just free to play my game and I don't ask much but one simple thing (in which I will get into it a bit later).

empty your friend list, not having friends in list is not an option for most people
    It's an option for me since I could not be bothered with folks in this day and age. All my good friends had either left for other servers or other games. It's kind of easy for me, considering I deploy probably the largest character base at any one time. However, I won't let that discourage others from having friends that would work together in times of need.

you can steal it back. no i don't appreciate thievery in any shape or form
    I do not steal from anyone's farms/pastures, and I try not to harvest as much as I can; even though I have to put up with the devs poor designing flaw when they made the click fields of each animal/crop that sometimes I would try to focus on one and another got tagged instead. To be honest, I kind of liked the old farm (yes, the one you have to walk around literally) because the animals are so spread out and grouped (remember the two pasture bits?) so they can be harvested. When I accidentally harvested someone's animal, I will feed the entire lot (because I have all my 20 attempts) and will try to be careful on my next visits to others' homesteads. Myself, I do not mind anyone stealing or harvesting my crops and/or animals. All I ask for is to not feed the animals since I time them along with the rest of my units (yeah, I have a set schedule for pickups and resets). I don't think that's too hard to ask; might make me picky, but hey, I have my reasons (that I am pretty sure the person who harvested don't have to worry having to feed or fear I would get ticked off if they didn't).

deleting all your items is also a game feature, yet im not seeing you doing it
    No argument in that one. Just wish the devs (and R2) could tell which ones are really a game feature versus ones that are exploits (or wolves in sheep's clothing).

in the end we wouldn't be having this argument if devs left the farm log
    Yep, agreed. I do not know why they took it off in the first place if not for those who probably complain in saying it caused a lot of lost friendships. Usually, it's one I go for when I want to check on who fed the animal so I can send them a message in letting them know I do not wish for the animals to be fed (ha, I even have that as part of my status message). I am hoping they will bring it back, but that's like asking them to try and walk on water (it'll probably never happen).

dragonian9 Buuurman I hear you, guys. If said person didn't come on here to voice their complaint about other's complaints for such, I would not even bat an eye to come in the first place. However, I had to make my voice known as well.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

When I got something planted I set an alarm ready to warn me when to harvest. Then I can be in time to exterminate the bugs and remove the weeds to get the max of the crops. At second I don't need to ask to revive my fields.
      Server: S126 - Wilderiver
      Character: Urania
      Class: Knight

Comment

When I got something planted I set an alarm ready to warn me when to harvest. Then I can be in time to exterminate the bugs and remove the weeds to get the max of the crops. At second I don't need to ask to revive my fields.
        R2219449 I do the same. The only exception is when I am going to sleep at night and put forth the final animal runs as with a maxed land, they are done in under 7 hours, which I pick up in the morning to start over the cycle.

Comment

Those who set an alarm to get your farming plants done before anyone else is rather stupid... and it goes to show you care bout a game then you do your own life... Why even bother playing at all if this is the case? As for telling you the other guy my server I play on who I am on so so server is none of your concern. As of a few weeks ago I made a new toon and could careless bout having any friends listed so i won't get screamed at for stealing.. Happy gaming losers..

Comment

Those who didn't say stupid stuff aren't losers, this was towards the stupid idiots who takes the fun out of playing a game... this has nothing to do with any moderators on this forum or decent players.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post
              Those who set an alarm to get your farming plants done before anyone else is rather stupid... and it goes to show you care bout a game then you do your own life... Why even bother playing at all if this is the case? As for telling you the other guy my server I play on who I am on so so server is none of your concern. As of a few weeks ago I made a new toon and could careless bout having any friends listed so i won't get screamed at for stealing.. Happy gaming losers..
              "made a new toon"

Who's the looser now.
              People like you make me laugh very hard, trying to push people around and when things do not go as planned then everyone is stupid and a looser. You must be a real sweetheart, maybe even in real life, with this attitude you may struggle with more than only a game.

Happy playing lovely. :P

Comment

i just stay away from the animals on others only go ther farm 1 clike all not gona single clik each corps to avoid steal then revival or remove bugs in fear of steal some thing

Comment

Buuurman Now I am beginning to understand that one caveat you've mentioned very much.

kittyboomursin For a tool, you aren't the sharpest one in the shed. Things were going good until you ranted so much about people removing you off their lists and calling them picky people because you feel you should just grab and go and we have to take it. Folks have (myself included) voiced their feedback about their preferences and what they do when someone doesn't follow said practices.

People like you make people like me laugh as well as scratch head in wondering what is the point of you making this thread if not to try and troll others for your inconsistency and insolence. And then there's the "idiotic" moment where you said that we don't have a life outside the game. Unless you're one of those that consistently sit at their computer all day, you have no say on what others are doing with their lives. If I run a timer, it's because I have all that time in the world to do something else, and if I come back before it's done, then okay. If not, then okay as well.

And if I am p*expletive*' you off, I don't give a damn. That's a personal issue you have that you should talk to yourself and come to terms with such. But calling everyone else a loser just because you couldn't get your way is just childish in my opinion.

R24155575 I wouldn't mind you steal from my crop as it is there (if I am not on at the time). However, I do keep my animals in check as I have anywhere 3 teams of 4 to check and set for the next sortie. Never was a fan of the "one-sie" or loose animal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Buuurman Now I am beginning to understand that one caveat you've mentioned very much.

kittyboomursin For a tool, you aren't the sharpest one in the shed. Things were going good until you ranted so much about people removing you off their lists and calling them picky people because you feel you should just grab and go and we have to take it. Folks have (myself included) voiced their feedback about their preferences and what they do when someone doesn't follow said practices.

People like you make people like me laugh as well as scratch head in wondering what is the point of you making this thread if not to try and troll others for your inconsistency and insolence. And then there's the "idiotic" moment where you said that we don't have a life outside the game. Unless you're one of those that consistently sit at their computer all day, you have no say on what others are doing with their lives. If I run a timer, it's because I have all that time in the world to do something else, and if I come back before it's done, then okay. If not, then okay as well.

And if I am p*expletive*' you off, I don't give a damn. That's a personal issue you have that you should talk to yourself and come to terms with such. But calling everyone else a loser just because you couldn't get your way is just childish in my opinion.

R24155575 I wouldn't mind you steal from my crop as it is there (if I am not on at the time). However, I do keep my animals in check as I have anywhere 3 teams of 4 to check and set for the next sortie. Never was a fan of the "one-sie" or loose animal thing.
                    You're right, I'm not. I'm disabled and have trouble reading and spelling always had always will. Anyway, during this time of the "Rant" I was so upset and did not know the game. I have played on the Halls of Heros for many years, mobile app we did not have nor still have this option. too bad. I rather like it.. and I haven't touched anyone's Farm unless they said it was okay. I do apologies for my rant and calling you all names, that right there was uncalled for. I am an adult and i should have behaved like one, not a 12 year old. Now that I know the game very well been playing almost a few months now. I figured it would make the wrong, right by apologizing to those who I may offended by calling you all "Looser." Hope you all have a good day.

Comment

It takes alot of courage to post an apology like that. My deepest respect Kitty.

Comment

MemoryLane : Can you edit the topictitle of this one? Just to make sure Kitty doesn't get a bucket of $#@ because of the openingpost.

Comment

Topic title is relevant to the contents of the thread. Kitty can edit the first post if Kitty is concerned about future replies to the thread.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                            It takes alot of courage to post an apology like that. My deepest respect Kitty.
                            Yea, thanks. I do apologies when I know i was wrong. I've said some pretty bad things which I should have bit my tongue. But, I am hot tempered at times. Being a Taurus and such. *coughs* <3

Comment

I apologize for not saying much earlier, but I guess I should before it gets the best of me via the conscience.

Anyways, as with another, it does take a lot for a person to admit they are wrong and to apologize for it. I guess we all were heated that some words were exchanged that left the thread at a very bad note; and probably forgotten by most by now.

In the time I had mingled with folks (as well as dealt with), only a small percent would admit their mistake and would try their best to make up for it. You happen to fall within this percentile, and for that I respect you.

I am a Taurus as well. Sometimes I would get really burned up with enough I had to put up these days that when I do fire, if anyone survived, it would be said miracle as not many that went a few rounds with me dare to live to tell about it in the end. I choose my words as a person going to battle would choose their weapon, strategy, and tactic with a sound mind they will go in victorious. Sometimes, when I realized what I had done, I would take those steps to diffuse a situation; and if needed, I will admit I am wrong and go forth on the apology. In short, I am easy in the beginning until crossed.

I apologize if I sounded hard to you in the beginning to this very day, and hoping we will move forth in having fun (well, once R2/7Road/ProCity sorts things out and re-grabs my interest in this game, I will sure to come back; but not before then as there's a lot of work for them to do to really entice my return) on the forum and in the game (if I managed to dive in with my brand name to explore).

For now, you all take care. I am going to take in some shut-eye since I drove nearly the whole day.
                              Last edited by Meikura001; 03-09-2018, 10:31 PM. Reason: Had to go home on the computer to type it out since I am not too keen to the smartphone/keyboard on screen thing...

Comment

plundering farm is all part of the game if people dont like it then dont play the game that simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X