Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... when can we have an event that includes Wartune as well?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... when can we have an event that includes Wartune as well?

Not to be a bad guy in all of this, but the latest promotional banner caught my eye that I had to click on it to check it out. When I did, I just found out that Wartune is not included. This is not the first promotion I've come across with as I had seen others with a similar fate and disappointment.

Do we (Wartune) not matter anymore? Thanksgiving is coming up, and I know I don't spend; but if I were to spend, I would at least want to see a promotional event that includes Wartune players as well.

Thoughts?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Not to be a bad guy in all of this, but the latest promotional banner caught my eye that I had to click on it to check it out. When I did, I just found out that Wartune is not included. This is not the first promotion I've come across with as I had seen others with a similar fate and disappointment.

Do we (Wartune) not matter anymore? Thanksgiving is coming up, and I know I don't spend; but if I were to spend, I would at least want to see a promotional event that includes Wartune players as well.

Thoughts?
    They don't include Wartune anymore in these events since they know the whales and other cashers in the game will spend no matter what. So they see it pointless to give events since they will be making huge amounts of cash and not have to give away any sort of free rewards.

Comment

i like it its .. thou it dont sound like them .. ofc they should promote their broken to infinity games .. thats easier then fixing them

Comment

Or, maybe Wartune is slated for that Great Beyond that will befell us one day.

Comment

Wartune has never been eligible for recharge based platform "events". The devs won't approve the giving of free currency.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Wartune has never been eligible for recharge based platform "events". The devs won't approve the giving of free currency.
            wow they are pretty greedy

Comment

The devs feel it wouldn't be fair to the other platforms who aren't running such an event or who aren't eligible to participate in such an event to give a select few free currency. I suppose that could be seen as greedy, since if R2 people are receiving more balens for their purchases, then others might not feel compelled to recharge since they wouldn't be getting a bonus.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well, that's kind of absurd. As it is, I don't think many folks who play Wartune (as their only and possibly favorite game) would be compelled to recharge if they are left out from such a promotion.

However, I think each and every platform should get with the program. But, I guess it's a bit too late for that.

Comment

Working...
                X