Adventure Day Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure Day Event

I realized something when reading about what is being posted, who is reading all complaints from customers and is there ever anyone who does anything about it from R2 or whoever runs this place? To answer my own questions probably no one and ofc they don't care.
    /nyhow to my complaint: Adventure day event in Outlands again ends prematurly because of new outland period. The dates they posted for the event was from 27/11/2017-03/12/2017 but ofc now first day of new outland period the event is gone.
    I post this topic without any pics because the devs know this happens, but ofc even they don't care about anything else than what money they can get from us who play Wartune. The big spenders in the game don't point out this fact either because they don't care since they have what smelting stones they need probably.
    In a way why should I care since it is a game and rather pointless thing but again them people behind the game don't care about us who play but only what money they can get from us. Also we won't get anything from them as compensation since they don't care.
    Last edited by Peo159; 12-02-2017, 02:48 AM.

I haven't been in game much due to my busy schedule and home renovations going about. But, I might get the feeling you're probably talking about the Outland Exploration bits (Titan Temple, Time Vortex, Outland Exploration, etc.) that are linked to Outland Contest by way of having to wait a day in between the period, or when the guild master signs up, or even both.

For many months, players have been suggesting to the developers to separate the two event platforms so the Outland Contest bits can be at a "sign up" basis (from the guild master, of course); which contains the Post Grab events and Central Crystal War; and the Outland Exploration bits can be an "at will" basis, meaning no sign up is needed to do. A lot of devotion points are lost during the "cool down" period of time between the contest ending and the next one signing up, especially at the Knighthood category.

To this day, it's been rumored that the devs had became a flock of asstriches to not even make this possible. New patch, new gimmick.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Mods read everything that is posted, and we filter it over to R2.

"Adventure day event in Outlands again ends prematurly because of new outland period. The dates they posted for the event was from 27/11/2017-03/12/2017" Where is posted? Is this on a patched server?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Mods read everything that is posted, and we filter it over to R2.

"Adventure day event in Outlands again ends prematurly because of new outland period. The dates they posted for the event was from 27/11/2017-03/12/2017" Where is posted? Is this on a patched server?
        If u enter outlands there is a small square that say outland event, inside there u see the events and what dates they are supposed be in between when they are active. No posts about upcoming events in outland. There is 3 type of events either the Post grab event the Adventure day or the outland contest event where u it cost half the energy for attack or blessing.
        Sorry I think 2 events Post grab event they scrapped

Comment

Thanks Peo. I've never paid attention to the events in the outlands.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Now happens again and not one protests what is this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
            Adventure day event in OUTLAND this time we loose 4 DAYS because of new month reset and everyone is quiet?????
            Don't anyone give a .... that we gets fooled everytime this happens???
            Atleast the IDIOT devs in this game don't give a rats .... about us players that is one thing, even if u play this game cheap or is a balleneer, u still don't seem to care that u beeing fooled every second or third month.

Click image for larger version  Name:	feb 26.jpg Views:	1 Size:	176.2 KB ID:	1949323Click image for larger version  Name:	march.jpg Views:	1 Size:	183.1 KB ID:	1949324
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-02-2018, 02:27 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Nice going Memory Lane what IDIOT u are editing my post but don't even bother to respond to it

Comment

One that can read the rules?

The only issue here is that the end date should be the last day of the month, since Outlands resets on the 1st of every month. The time span for the event still follows the old 3 month season. The event itself is not bugged. It seems that after 3 months of this thread's existence, no one else seems to care, and so the focus has been on actual bugs and concerns from the majority of the community.

If you find my volunteer services to be inadequate, you may direct this and all future issues and concerns that you have to www.r2games.com/support.

Comment

It appears to me that this Adventure Day buff was always the last one put in for the month, and usually on the very last week of the month.
                  Because the last week is almost always a partial week, we almost always lost this buff prematurely.
                  It was quite frustrating back in 2016, but for now most people do Exploration only for +5 devotion, so it's possibly ok to just leave it as-is.

Comment

Working...
                  X